Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

at one point in time i got neck zits during this huge hormonal disaster of a breakout... but i just wore beaded necklaces so you couldnt really see them. you know, the kind you wrap around your neck a couple times so they don't hang loose?

and then there's always the turtle neck option if you don't mind looking like a soccer mom/beatnik/whatever other turtleneck stereotype you can think of. i live in a kind of colder climate, but im sure most places are still kind of hot this time of year, so that might not work at the moment..

mine went away when i started the right BC..

i just have to tell you that I had a horrible experience with YAZ....gave me the worst acne of my life.

i dont really understand how any low dose BC could be good for acne, since estrogen is what helps keep the skin clear... but thats just me, im not a doctor.

anyway, i was just putting sulphur lotion on them. i used this stuff called byebye blemish and it seemed to work quickly.

as for the necklace...it was just something i had laying around. you can probably find cute necklaces anywhere you find cute clothes....stores in the mall? claires?

lol its all good, We All Have Acne Here,

Its nothing New....some one some where in the World has it worste than you.

I Have Pimples On My Neck.....Its Been Getting Worste Over The Coarse Of The PAst 2 months.

Started On the Back Of My Neck.......now its working from my chest up and Jaw Down Its Almost Meeting In The Middle now.....im not sure what to Do....i have a derm Appt. As soon as They Call back.