Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
suzy_rondelle

more poop, less acne

haha glad it made you laugh! :)

i recommend probiotic supplements opposed to yogurt. i was doing the yogurt thing for a while, and even though i am lactose intolerant, it still worked a little. eventually i gave up because the tummy aches werent worth it. when i switched to the supplements, though, i was pleasantly surprised by how well they work.

ALSO for anyone who is interested in this : KOMBUCHA

fermented tea. tastes like ball sweat, but gets the job done nicely.

And how would you know this???

necro, haven't you heard of baby wipes? they're pretty good for dingleberries and other pooing related problems.

And how would you know this???

lolz rite rite so you guys must try the (water H20 regimen ) , improve turds excretion , shit are less likely to be stuck in your ass = less acne ..Oh btw how do you guys Shit??? by sitting down or by squatting , ha i know some people they shit while standing ..ewwwwwwwww imagine that ...

lolz rite rite so you guys must try the (water H20 regimen ) , improve turds excretion , shit are less likely to be stuck in your ass = less acne ..Oh btw how do you guys Shit??? by sitting down or by squatting , ha i know some people they shit while standing ..ewwwwwwwww imagine that ...

Ever had a hemorrhoid? That'll make you squat from that point on.

yeah i love to shit silky smooth ..ya know like scrappy coco ....shitting is my habit and my hobby . uhm good good ...squat shitting is better than sit shitting . check the web ...

oh, i eat plenty of fruits and veggies. i basically follow a "vegan" diet, although i do not consider myself to be vegan, or even a veggie for that matter. i'll occasionally eat small amounts of fish or poultry my by diet usually consists of mostly green vegetables, sprouted grains, gluten free rice pasta, limited soy products, and a whooooole lot of rice milk. nom noms.

ive been following this diet for like 2 months now. i cant really tell if it's making a difference in my skin, but DEFINITELY my digestion.

even if its not clearing me up, at least i feel healthier, right?

As long as ur eating healthy , don't worry

if u get acne when eating fruits or veggies then ull get acne no matter what. ;/

prolly hormonal acne or w.e ull need a good product for that.. :D

I use proactiv ... hoping my skin wont get dry.. or oily.. or gonna have to avoid it again :(

What is the name of your probiotic?

it's a brand called "sundown"

oddly enough, i dont know where to buy it because my boyfriend bought it for me. his whole family uses it, and they all crap a lot too.