Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Belloni

How to scrape off the flaky skin

Hi there, got flaky skin now, i'd like to peel it off somehow, but i don't like picking it as i'd be there all bloody day lol i want to see the new skin underneath! Any tips?

I havn't got it atm, and when i apply the moisturizer you can still see the flakes a little bit so ...

Hi there, got flaky skin now, i'd like to peel it off somehow, but i don't like picking it as i'd be there all bloody day lol i want to see the new skin underneath! Any tips?

Try Baking Soda (not Baking Powder). Take about a teaspoon of Baking Soda, add a few drops of water and make it into paste and then use it to wash your face. Baking Soda will act as a gentle scrub. After about 30 seconds of gentle rubbing, wash thoroughly. You may not be able to get rid all your flakes in one wash but it is gentle enough for those flaky skin which are ready to come off. You can only use it once a day.

Otherwise, you can use AHA or BHA as an exfoliant. Don't need to rub. Just apply and it will do its job and give you a new skin soon.