Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ashaaley

important differin question!!!

so i know you arent supposed to pick but i have millions of blackheads and for as long as i have had them i have picked them. sometimes i would get a little red but it would always minimize right afterwards. now that i am on differin for about two weeks and im still picking i feel like its taking longer for hte redness to go away. is my skin changed meaning that now my skin reacts different to picking? am i more likely to scar now? ahhh i dont know what i singed up for.

I used to be on differen and although it did do wonders for my skin it was very strong so yes u are more likely to get scarring if you pick now along w/sunburn if you use it in the am

Differin is suppose to "thin" your skin. I would try to stop picking, bcz yes that could cause excess scaring. i know how hard that might seem. Ive been on for a month. i get spurts of breakouts and then they stop. GOOD LUCK! Pm me if you want further info. =]