Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Synderella

ok so I decided what im going to get for my red marks...

I have decided once I save up a lil more money and once I have money to drive to vegas I am going to get a chemical peel the Aestician I was talking to online said it would fade my red marks alot and I have like new dark ones so Yes I am going in for a chemical peel If any one would like to see my before and after pictures message me I will Take them so people can know the truth of what works and what doesnt I am here to help people with that if the chemical peel doesnt work I will go in for something else I am here to help cure myself and whatever works for me should work for all of your red marks so yes I will post some more soon to tell you if it worked or not once I get it not only will I take before and after pics I will take progress pictures too I really hope this works and the chemical peel is not like a scam or only works for some people.

I have decided once I save up a lil more money and once I have money to drive to vegas I am going to get a chemical peel the Aestician I was talking to online said it would fade my red marks alot and I have like new dark ones so Yes I am going in for a chemical peel If any one would like to see my before and after pictures message me I will Take them so people can know the truth of what works and what doesnt I am here to help people with that if the chemical peel doesnt work I will go in for something else I am here to help cure myself and whatever works for me should work for all of your red marks so yes I will post some more soon to tell you if it worked or not once I get it not only will I take before and after pics I will take progress pictures too I really hope this works and the chemical peel is not like a scam or only works for some people.

I would highly recommend not using any chemical pills or other pills for healing red marks, creams and gels work the best for healing red marks and any redness.

Taking pills for red marks it's a waste of your organism and compounds, as well as may cause serious scarring.

I would recommend using Mederma for acne scars and Tazorac for red spots and redness.

For best results, apply Mederma first and Tazorac after the Maderma.

can u not read :S?

Yes, I have full read the thread summary.

I'm trying to inform the person of the chemicals pills that she is trying to get.

I'm trying to inform the person of the chemicals pills that she is trying to get.

She's getting a chemical PEEL, not pills

Thank you very much for correcting me.

I thought the person is talking about chemical pills.

Please excuse me for misunderstanding the thread.

Thank you very much for correcting me.

I thought the person is talking about chemical pills.

Please excuse me for misunderstanding the thread.

LOL

Anyways... how much is each chemical peel? My derm charged around $120 for each glycolic acid peel(that includes the visit) and you don't notice difference until at least the 3rd or 4th one or so. After 6-8 procedures you will notice most of your red marks gone or almost gone. All of that will cost you about $1000. I stopped going to my derm after the first procedure and started doing it myself. If you are doing glycolic acid peels it is very easy to do it at home and you can save hundreds.

Yes please let me know how you go. Im in the same boat as you and when its been 3months after accutane im going to try as well. (Iv been off accutane for a week). It would be great to see how much it helps. thanks

Ok, I am just going to throw this out there. Peels technically shouldn't help red marks at all (unless you have hyper-pigmentation).

The reason for this is that the red marks you see are vascular and lie deep in the dermis of the skin. If you didn't take anatomy this is below the epidermis (the superficial layer of skin which is peeled and affected by a chemical peel).

I have done a ton of research on this subject (I'm desperate), and realistically, the only thing that can really help the healing process is a Vascular Laser (i.e. IPL, or Vbeam which is PDL).

You should still let me know of your results, because I'm having a chemical peel done to resolve open and closed comedones eventually so it would be a perk if it somehow worked, but scientifically speaking, it shouldn't help. Sorry to ruin any hopes! Good Luck.

LOL

Anyways... how much is each chemical peel? My derm charged around $120 for each glycolic acid peel(that includes the visit) and you don't notice difference until at least the 3rd or 4th one or so. After 6-8 procedures you will notice most of your red marks gone or almost gone. All of that will cost you about $1000. I stopped going to my derm after the first procedure and started doing it myself. If you are doing glycolic acid peels it is very easy to do it at home and you can save hundreds.

Off the topic. Are you a Honda fan? Variable Valve Timing and Lift ELectronic control rules!