Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ashleyms

Everything was going good.

I've been using BP on my chin since July 3rd, once a day. It was just starting to get a lot better, and now I'm getting bumps again. I have..probably 4 right now? One of them hurts a bit if pressed.

I'm using half a pump or so. I also use BHA in the morning on it. My TOTM is in a week, so that could be it. I have been breaking out more on my forehead as well, but that area gets too dry and sandpaper-y if i use BP on it. Anyway, I'm sure it's just my upcoming period. Oh well :\ It just sucks when you start getting so clear and then your hit again.

ahhh I have the exact same problem! I was getting so hopefull after 9 weeks and my skin was finally looking alot better, and then I woke up to day with one of the worst breakouts I've had in weeks. My TOTM is in about a week too so I'm hoping it's just that and it'll get better again, but I hate to think of the additional red mark being added to my already-filled-with-redmarks cheeks...