Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nirojini

how to thicken very sensitvie, tender fragile skin on face ...any natural products or oils or creams that would help ???

Hey guys !

Ever since using bp and other chemicals and using antibotics my skin is super extra sensitive and soft and very tender and fragile to touch and also less firm and I wanted to know if there is any way to make my skin less sensitive and tender and make my skin thicken ....and will the skin naturally thicken by itself or do I have to use anything and will any natural oils help to regenerate my skin and to help make it thick and more firm ??? any of you guys know any natural products that might help the skin and help it heal and thicken without any side effect .....plz let me know ..thanks !!!!

But emu oil is not proven scientifically. My sister and I got a bad reaction to it.

I recommend you to stop using BP.

I used to use BP and my skin got really bad and sensitive.

Also acid makes your skin thinner. What chemical are you using?

I think you should use mild cleanser with oil free moisturizer.

Good luck:)

Hey guys !

Ever since using bp and other chemicals and using antibotics my skin is super extra sensitive and soft and very tender and fragile to touch and also less firm and I wanted to know if there is any way to make my skin less sensitive and tender and make my skin thicken ....and will the skin naturally thicken by itself or do I have to use anything and will any natural oils help to regenerate my skin and to help make it thick and more firm ??? any of you guys know any natural products that might help the skin and help it heal and thicken without any side effect .....plz let me know ..thanks !!!!

an oil or cream wont thicken your skin. A retinoid thickens the inner layer of your skin while thinning the outside, but if your skin is too fragile thats not a good idea till it calms down. BP can be aging to the skin, that why retinoids are nice because they are anti-acne and aging=)

Unfortunately there isn't much you can do, because I had the same problem, its been about 2 years and still no improvement. My skin is still thin and red from abusing skin products.

Just avoid putting topicals on your skin, that is what I do because it makes the skin worse.

But emu oil is not proven scientifically. My sister and I got a bad reaction to it.

I recommend you to stop using BP.

I used to use BP and my skin got really bad and sensitive.

Also acid makes your skin thinner. What chemical are you using?

I think you should use mild cleanser with oil free moisturizer.

Good luck:)

acid makes your skin thinner... what?

skin is acidic to start off with.

so there is no way to make my skin thicker ??? will the skin not get naturally thicker ..will stay super sensitive forever ??? what bad effects did emu oil give you ?

IDK if you can make it thicker. But I know you can take Zinc internally and externally, that's good for healing your skin. Also, some have benefited from Vit E taken internally and externally. I think a better thing to do is experiment with your topicals, maybe a lower % of BP, or cutting it out entirely. As far as a wash I'd recommend Dr. Bronner's soaps, they're great and don't really dry. As far as an astringent I'd recommend Dickinson's witchhazel, nondrying as well. Keep searching, experimenting and you'll find your answers. BTW, are you using sunscreen?

well I completely stopped putting bp since it started to make my skin red and caused it to burn alot so ever since then I never put it on again ...well I just try to stay out of the sun or wear a hat when I go out ...I mostly don't wear sunscreen