Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eos

Are these Red Marks and how to get rid of them (PIC Included)

First Id like to say Hi to all, im a new member on this forum. My acne seems to be undercontrol these days with a few pimples now and then but my face is still suffering from two things, extreme oilyness and these red marks over my face especially on my jaw line. I wont be asking much about oily skin cause its not the right section for it but I attached a picture of the side of my face, are these the red marks you guys are talking about?

Ive had them for about 2-3 years now and they wont go away, i havent really tried to get them away cause i thought they would just eventually fade but they havent, a year ago i though it was still acne so i put BP on it but it only made it darker, some days its very light and some days it gets very red which i dont know why.

I did a few searches and read a few posts on this site but there just seems to be so much different answers so i thought id ask again. Whats the most effective way of getting rid of these marks? results such as AHA came up when i tried to search for an answer, is it basically a cream that peels the skin?

input would be great! thanks

post-81724-1218834215_thumb.jpg

post-81724-1218834215_thumb.jpg

Honestly, I just use pure Vitamin E. It works well on "new" scars. Usually after a month the new scar would be totally gone or hardly noticable. For older scars it may take a few more months for them to be COMPLETELY gone, but they WILL fade though. I just haven`t felt comfortable trying anything else. This is the only thing I can slather on my face that wont break me out. I only apply it at night though. Anyways, maybe someone else can suggest something that may give faster results.