Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I started using vitamin b5 since Janurary, it is now the end of March and I honestly feel I look worse than when I started.

I've gotten a lot of new red marks, and I've been getting tons more whiteheads than I had before since starting this whole thing.

I used to get maybe 1 new whitehead per day, now I'm getting like 5 per day.

I was taking 10/g a day, along with a multivitamin and a b-complex vitamin

I plan on slowly lessening the dosages by 1 g a day for the next 10 days until I come off of it.

Maybe b5 will work for you, but it didn't work for me. I saw so many people saying it was a miracle worker for acne, but I have yet to see any positive results.

It really pisses me off that I spent close to $200 on all of these vitamins and I didn't get anything out of it. It probably wasn't good for my body to take so much of these vitmins anyway, I might have just made it worse.

Bahh, acne is hopeless.

I stopped B5 since saturday to see if i would breakout any worse because honestly i felt it wasnt doing anything for me (been on it for 2 months) and no difference noted yet. Still on taz tho.

In the defense of B5 its worked awesome for me. I haven't had the slightest blemish in about 4 weeks and I started taking it in January. The first half of Feb. I had a few cysts which i never get, but I think it was my face pushing out all the excess oil and sebum. On top of it, the very tiny blackhead on my nose are finally coming out after just sitting there for about32 years.

I ben on B5 for about alitel more than 4 weeks now

and let me thel you i am cured biggrin.gif

week 1 ait started to gett clearer and week 2 i gott 3 very smal cryst that whent away in 3 days

so week 3 and 4 not a singel zit in my face

i am only using b-5 i take 9 grams .. 3 grams every 6 hour

i am using greath earth 1000mg 90 tablets 13 dollars

i am going to keap eating this for years

Any way take care

I'v been on B5 for over 4 weeks now and i'm not seeing any results.

I don't know if I should continu taking B5 because i don't think it's ever gonna work.

My mother once had to take Vitamine B pills because of unrestless legs, but it didn't help, so they checked her blood to see if there was vitamine B in it and it wasn't. So maybe my body can't take vitamine B5, just like my mother.

What do you guys think??

Ducth, how many grams of B5 are you taking? But it also could very well be that you're body does not process the vitamine B. ( I had a friend who had this problem with Vitamine C. Her body just couldn't "keep" it.