Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
missionaryman101

Ever Think That Youre Acne is Different Than Everybody Else?

I dunno if you understand what i mean, but does anyone ever get the feeling like other ppl have a completely different type of acne, and youre the only one with ur type? i mean i see tons and tons of ppl with acne, girls with acne but who cover it up with make up and it looks allright, but guys with acne (mild, moderate, severe) that just looks TOTALLY different from mine, but all look similar to each other... meaning their faces arent usually oily, just red, they have a few spots and blemishes, hardly any active, disgusting, pus filled white heads and their acne is usually dispered around the face (cheeks usually). But mine is completely isolated to the top half of my cheeks (above my shaving line) and thats only where it is, the part of the skin thats sensitive... maybe im too confusing, but can anyone relate?

it seems to be at least slightly different for everyone yet the result is the same, read the posts & you'll see.

Does ur name mean that's ur fav position or are you trying to convert some cannibals on some remote island???? :-s

Acne seems to follow a pretty individual pattern. Hey, I have very dry skin, I'm 28 and I still, frustratingly, get the occasional spot. ](*,)

Ive been told thats my favorite and best position... lol

Anyway, still I cant help but feel like my acne is somewhat different or weird or unique or whatever.... sounds like acne narcissism.... but still, i wonder why all my acne is concentrated on the upper cheeks... strange

Well judging from your post there I'd say your acne is moderate to severe with isolations of cystic acne on your back and upper chest. You have black heads on your nose and your moms name is Cindy. You live in a three bedroom house in a middle income neighborhood. You're GPA is 3.2 you drive a Ford.