Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey,

this site is great, good information.

but i've one question: all these theards spend hope at first view. but when you go deeper in that stuff you will realize that no treatment helps in a pleasure way for deep scarring. there are people who say, fraxel laser is "okay" in the next moment you had to hear 3 or 4 negative experiences. that happens in every method I think, tca cross, fat/graft injection, whatever you want. that's pretty difficult to accept for me.

so my question is, has just anybody live through an sucsessful treatment for his deep acne scarring? or heard of an authentic story of friends or other believable persons?

i have bad scarring, ice pick and rolling scars on both cheeks, that's getting me down. i'm just searching for a solution. i'm so desperate. all methods seem to don't work.

even if a method works, tca cross, injections, all these treatments seem to suck in perpetuity. true?

thanks for answers and sry for my bad english.

this guy I'm talking to, via email says he got about a 40-50% improvement with his fraxel treatment. He had 4, he sent me some pics but it was hard to tell, but I take his word for it. He has nothing to gain by lying. It honestly depends on the depth of your scarring.

It honestly depends on the depth of your scarring.

hi naitch,

how worse was his scarring?

here on this website you see great improvements with the fraxel:

but i can't believe it, especially the first pic(photo-mounting i think). the second one with the woman seems to be authentic, but i don't know.

[fuck i can't put the link into the theard. it was a surgery in new jersey.]

Somewhat deep. The thing is, if you decide to have it done make sure that the first treatment is experimental and make sure that all sessions after the first session are at HIGH energy levels with more passings. This is your real chance of good results. good luck.

hmm okay. i'm still in accutane. after this i have to decide. i have a lot respect for tca cross. i don't know what's better for me. first chemical peeling and then fraxel or the other way around? or should I use only one method? no idea.