Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
COD4: MODERN WARFARE 2!

anyone get this on accutane?

ever since i started accutane, my acne has been getting the pimples you have when it has a bloody top? for an example is when u have a white head and u pop it then the blood comes out then it dries out...my acne being getting alot of that lately on accutane, but it seems like the pimples are getting smaller too when it happens. did this ever happen to you guys on accutane?

Your skin is more fragile while on Accutane, so I really wouldn't suggest popping small zits. Accutane, in a lot of cases, can help pimples dry out much faster than they normally would, so you may find that the zit heals up rather quickly on its own. By popping them now, you may be doing more damage and prolonging their life.

im not poping them, afteri shower using the cetaphil, when i get out, the pimples are already bleeding, i dunno why. i dont do it on purpose. so what happen to my acne isnt normal? should i stop using the cetaphil? i rub it gentle on my face.

I've heard of people getting blood in their zits. It's weird that they're popping so easily, but I'm sure that's good - stuff is expelling from your pores very quickly. I hope they die down soon!

im not poping them, afteri shower using the cetaphil, when i get out, the pimples are already bleeding, i dunno why. i dont do it on purpose. so what happen to my acne isnt normal? should i stop using the cetaphil? i rub it gentle on my face.

What I would recommend is not to take a shower that hot, try medium temperature or maybe next to cold and when you cleanse your face in the shower make sure you gently glide your hand across your face. Like "Deadbeat007" stated, when you're on accutane you are more sensitive.