Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lilkhmerkid4u

Thinking about picking up Dan's kit..

I used to have lite acne and then i stopped getting acne for like a year and now its coming back...does this kit work for you guys? and do you guys use anything else along with it or is this all i need?

thanks in advance

I started 3 days ago and just wanted to give you a heads up on what to expect so far. My acne is mild/moderate, but very persistent. I use it exactly how Dan does in his step by step, 2 pumps cleanser, let dry, 2 pumps peroxide, let dry, 1 pump moisturizer, every 12hrs.

It burns and turns my face red, but after an hour or two the irritation goes away. My face feels tightish for the rest of the day, but it's not drying out my skin or making it peel. My little zits are already dissapearing and my complexion is starting to look a little better! So far so good *crosses fingers

it works absolute wonders for some people, but of course once these people are clear they dont tend to stick around on acne message boards so you may not get too much of a response here. have a look at the success stories brandy gave you and also the reviews of dans bp gel in the treatment section, then you can decide for yourself. good luck!