i dont like my old pictures

i dont like to be in the acne section of the store

i dont like to bring all my acne meds where ever i go

i dont like the fact that i care about my acne this much

i dont like the fact that im considering on using accutane

i dont like that im posting this

i dont like being such a whiny bitch

i dont like the fact that i cant stop being a whiny bitch

ACCUTANE! If you have been dealing with acne for a while why not nip it in the bud as they say and take an accutane course. I was really scared to start my course but here I am 100 days later and sure side effects do suck at times but my skin is a whole lot clearer than it was before I started taking accutane. If nothing else is working for you, you may want to consider trying accutane.

Guest missyjean130

I hate going into the skincare section at the store...I refuse to step into the asile when there are people in it lol. It's embarrassing.

Guest missyjean130
how bad are accutane breakouts tho?

Everyone reacts differently. Don't know for sure till you're on it

do u get ur blood test from ur derm or ur doc? is it once a month? and like the long term side effect... anybody suffering from it? is it common? i really dont want to lose my hair and have joint problem for the rest of my life. would accutane effect me playing sports? i really want this drug but its fuckin scary. i dont want to regret it later

Guest missyjean130
do u get ur blood test from ur derm or ur doc? is it once a month? and like the long term side effect... anybody suffering from it? is it common? i really dont want to lose my hair and have joint problem for the rest of my life. would accutane effect me playing sports? i really want this drug but its fuckin scary. i dont want to regret it later

People exercise while on it, but take supplements- so you might be able to play soccer.

once a month blood test.(I go to a blood lab)

Side effetcs are normally temporary

yes,it can be scary...but I'm liking it so far

People exercise while on it, but take supplements- so you might be able to play soccer.

once a month blood test.(I go to a blood lab)

Side effetcs are normally temporary

yes,it can be scary...but I'm liking it so far

i heard that this drug makes ur bone weaker.... so i wont be able to play contact sports?

Guest missyjean130

Weaker bones? All I know about is the joint pain. Contact sports will be harder on your body.If you had a bone injury in the past, I'm pretty sure it makes that area worse than it would normally too. I suffered a back injury from hardcore whiplash and my back is what hurts the most on tane. It's not THAT bad though. PLus,there's several supplements that help ease the pain.

Guest anonymous
A mazing

C ool

C aring

U nreal

T itillating

A awesome

N ice

E xciting

you really think so? :doubt: accutane fucked me up big time, back in the day, but it did clear me up.

Wellllll, my view on accutane is it works amazingly well for some people and f's up other people, but rarely. i mean still, it obviously can do harm but on this forum it seems as if people think the first pill of accutane is going to immediately make all their hair fall out, destroy their health permanently, etc. and that's simply not true. it works sooo well for so many people with minimal side effects and those people don't come back to post horror stories because there is no reason to. the reason i posted that was because i feel like if having acne is affecting someones life so so so negatively then they should at least try accutane and not be afraid to because of what they read.

Guest missyjean130
Wellllll, my view on accutane is it works amazingly well for some people and f's up other people, but rarely. i mean still, it obviously can do harm but on this forum it seems as if people think the first pill of accutane is going to immediately make all their hair fall out, destroy their health permanently, etc. and that's simply not true. it works sooo well for so many people with minimal side effects and those people don't come back to post horror stories because there is no reason to. the reason i posted that was because i feel like if having acne is affecting someones life so so so negatively then they should at least try accutane and not be afraid to because of what they read.

Agreed 100% :clap:

i think im ganna go on accutane somewhere around aug 11th... i really hope i dont regret this

dont worry. i just started my second round of accutane today and im excited. i took it before but quit early and even then it lasted for a few months after i stopped.

i had lots of dry skin/ chapped lips/ a bit of joint soreness not pain/ one or two blood noses/ maybe a bit of slight depression but nothing you can attribute to accutane itself/ and once or twice a weird black rash thing breakout on my forearms. but even with that im willing to go through that again if it means being clear. but then again my personality wants to use the biggest guns on acne...

o ya and when i first did it i had to get one blood test from a clinic for the first month and only that month. ill see if i have to do it again for this restart but who knows

dont worry. i just started my second round of accutane today and im excited. i took it before but quit early and even then it lasted for a few months after i stopped.

i had lots of dry skin/ chapped lips/ a bit of joint soreness not pain/ one or two blood noses/ maybe a bit of slight depression but nothing you can attribute to accutane itself/ and once or twice a weird black rash thing breakout on my forearms. but even with that im willing to go through that again if it means being clear. but then again my personality wants to use the biggest guns on acne...

o ya and when i first did it i had to get one blood test from a clinic for the first month and only that month. ill see if i have to do it again for this restart but who knows

Thanks for the reply! id love to hear more about ur progress. u suffered from joint pain and depression? shit man, thats like the things i fear i might get.... joint pains ganna kill me playin sports and all =(