Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Steve_

Accutane pls (With pictures)

So hi my name is Steve and Im from canada. I have an apointment with my derm september 11th and I sure hope hes gonna give me accutane this time because he told me 4 times he would but never did. So I had acne for over 7 years and im really tired and now its worst then before and because of it, I dun wanna go out anymore so I dun go to school anymore dun work etc ...

Im not saying that i dun enjoy life, i just cant face ppl with my face.... sad i know. So i just hope the derm will help me cuz i would like to go out again and live like i used to im dreaming about it!

so ima give you guys some pictures so you can see for yourself :) it looks worst ifl imo.

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/1350/1002478cn0.jpg

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6161/1002481og0.jpg What was i thinking? lol..

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/2217/1002475kt7.jpg eww

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1720/1002473bq6.jpg not bad without the acne :)

so that's it folks if i get accutane someday this will be my log also oh and im 5'11 182 pounds if u were wondering and i would like to know also what dosage should i take so if some ppl here are about my size it would be very kind to tell me THX!

(sry for my english im a frencg canadian ;) )

Edited by Steve_

Guest missyjean130

Well good luck with your derm! NO worries tho, it doesn't seem to be what I classify as severe..and you're still attractive *nod*

oh i cant wait to get the pills now cuz i gotta work someday i cant stay home forever ­-.- i might even get a new job tomorrow damn it lol ... oh well i guess ill have to show my face lol

so i saw my derm yesterday and ill get accutane in about 2 weeks =/ so ill try to post and keep my log updated and stuff. Also i think i need a haircut and i would like some help from u guys :) so u can u see some pictures of me if u scroll up. thats with my long hair, and if u go in my pictures in my account u can see me with short hair so i would like u guys to tell me what is the best haircut for me so ill see if i need to get a new haircut or not hehe thx!

and my acne is pretty much the same so ill post new pictures in about 2 weeks b4 i start bye! :dance:

Glad you're getting the tane and good luck!! Your acne doesnt look bad at all so hopefully tane will work for you relatively quickly!

Oh and I vote for the short hair :)

French Canadian, woo, George St. Pierre is French Canadian and he is yum, okay back to the subject at hand good luck with your course, your skin is not bad at all so I am sure you will clear up quickly. I vote for the longer hair but then again I usually like longer hair on guys. Either way you are an attractive guy, short or long hair, acne or not.

I have similar acne to yours and my appointment is sept 10th and I'm hoping I get accutane. It sucks I just moved out and still worry about my face and see all these college kids with clear skin partying every weekend. I do go out but I'm always worrying about my face

Thx a lot u guys! you really are a self-confidence booster, waiting for my pills right now so nothing really new to report. face isnt too bad. Got a new haircut also :P so maybe it will help since my hair were always in my face. i like the new look its better when im training and doing sports cuz im not sweating on my hair (forehead). so thats pretty much it for now!

Got my accutane :dance: ! but i need to get my bloodwork done first, tomorrow. So ill take my first pill tomorrow right when ill get home from the hospital. CANT WAIT!!! :D so im starting at 40mg/day and well see if we need to go higher. thats pretty much it for now. Oh also i cant eat or drink for 12 hours before my bloodwork but just a question for you guys can i drink water? cuz im always drinking water and if i cant it will be hard for me :P

more updates tomorrow, cya!

I believe you can drink water, just make sure it is NOT flavored or anything like that, has to be pure water with nothing added to it.

Also, I started yesterday- we're in it together man. Good luck.

So, I just took my first pill YAYY.. Im feeling good so far, excited,happy,scared etc lol. But im a bit tired I had to wait like 3 hours just for a 30 sec blood test =/ but anyway i can start drinking and eating again heh not alcohol tho =( well anywayz i dont drink a lot anymore i used too but it was kinda sad was going in nightclubs and shit and drank like 20 beers and 5 shooters not even kidding... then I had to pay for the taxi just to puke all night long lol... yea so now i rather drink 2 to 5 beers mebbe or even water sometimes well thats wut ill do while im taking accutane cuz i dun wanna kill myself.

Oh and im probably gonna post new pictures in about 1-2 weeks

Cyaz

Day 2

Well no side effects for now except that i was feeling a little bit tired and kinda weird for like an hour but now im good and feeling great. Dont have a lot of time cuz i need to go to the gym so thats it for today! Cheers

Day 3

happy birthday to me :o yes im 22 today. im so old :( so i took my 3rd pill a few hours. No side effects yet and feeling good. so since it was my birthday today I stayed home and didnt do shit. Lol no seriously ill proly do something tonight but it was raining all day so i wanted to stay home.

I played with my friend from new york cuz we just bought mercenaries 2 form pc and we had some fun hehe. Now ill proly go in a bar tonight and eat nachos or something mmmm i know the best place lol. last time i went to a bar was like months ago ... gay acne its ruining my life. At least i have accutane now. I dont see a lot of results for now but no new pimples at least and no IB for now so thats pretty cool. Thats pretty much it for today.

Cheers!

Day 4

Hey guys, still feeling good today.

I still dont have any side effects and results, maybe 40 mg is not enough for me? im at 185 pounds, maybe u guys can tell me. Ill probably just ask my derm to give me a higher dose when ill see him in about 1 month.

So for now my lips are not dry at all, same for the face and whole body so I dont even have to use the things that I bought to moisturize lol.

Acne is still there with some blackheads on my nose. I hate those and I wish accutane will make them dissapear for good!

I just hope really that my acne will be gone in a few months before I start school again so I can ask this really cool girl out .

The rest of my day was ok.

Oh also I have a new zit on my right cheek and it really hurts like hell I think I won't be able to sleep tonight. Stupid acne!

Leave me alonee I'm serious!! (my Chris Crocker impression)

Damn, I hope my skin is as good as yours when my course is over!

PS, when you take pics try holding your camera's button down half way for a few seconds first then push it fully. That way it'll focus properly ;)

Damn, I hope my skin is as good as yours when my course is over!

PS, when you take pics try holding your camera's button down half way for a few seconds first then push it fully. That way it'll focus properly ;)

Yeah I suck at taking pictures, and my camera is kinda old its olny 3.1 mp...

much luck to you :D

tane sucks arse but it does wonders. Get a good moisturizer and be prepared to just feel tired sometimes. I used to take 2 hours naps all the time in between college classes. Oh! use lots of chapstick! LOTS!!!

Time to change ur age below ur sinature. Still says u r 21

Hey thanks man :)

Shit today I woke up and wow my face was red like hell lots of new zits also,whiteheads etc and so dry. IB maybe? well it sucks, I really dont wanna go out now I look like the pizza I ate his afternoon...

I need a good moisturizer now so if you guys can suggest me some ill give you a big hug

Day 6

Almost a week already! well like I said today I feel like shit! Well not my body but my face does. Its red, new whiteheads and some big ones..

I just bought a mosturizer from clean and clear I dont know if its a good one but I feel ok with it for now and it has spf 15.

So thats pretty much it for today!

Side effects: red face and dry, new zits (from accutane IB?)

Cheers