Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ototot

OMG WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?!?!

In school HOT HOT girls always try and start a conversation with me....they try and sit next to me on the bus.....And do you know what I do?!?!?! I always look the other way and mumble and walk off... ](*,)

I dont have much acne....My skin stays clear for weeks and weeks and weeks....And when I do break out, I only get like maybe 1-3 zits....

BUT I always feel like I have really terrible skin......

I have a six pack and all my muscles are hard as a rock because I work out ALOT....But in my mind I feel so ugly :^o .....WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?!?!?!.......Should I stop mumbleing and speak up???? Should I actually say more than 3 words?????

Do they actually find me attractive?????!!! ARRGGG!!!!! IM SO CONFUSED!!!!!! #-o

I NEED SOME ADVICE~~~~~ plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz [-o<

i wouldnt know, just dont date someone you dont actually like it never turns out good.

im the same hi im kelly new by the way!!!! i have have spots since i was about 14 and for the last two years after second course roccautane i had next to nothing,now it appears slowly acne has returned,im in a new relationship and i sometimes dont want to be around my boyf as i feel so ugly,even though he is always telling me im beautafull,ive been using dermalogica's products that helped before but now just seem to be drying my skin up but not actually getting rid of spots,i hate going out sometimes as i feel im so happy with myself other than my skin nad i lose confidence as a result of acne,im yet to try anything else i guesss i hope it will just dissapear

I guess I react this way because it is such a drastic change.....Last year I didnt get hardly any attention from girls....But this year I get ALOT more attention....Last year my acne was worse...And I didnt have the body last year that I have this year.... Last year I was alot more shrimpy(Atlest that is what my family and friends tell me)......I have been working out ALOT this year....But I keep rejecting the results....I mean I can see a six pack in the mirror but I dont beleive it in my mind

And ive had a few style changes in clothes and hair...My family tells me that my acne is GONE...But I still feel like it is still all over my face....I totaly feel like I look exactly the same as last year....And that is why I think I dont respond well to all these girls... ](*,)

So can someone plzzz give me some advice?????? [-o<

Guest Crooked I

Yeah i have some advice. Unlike 99% of males out there, you actually have girls making the first move on you. So take it. Theres nothing more i can say that hasnt been said already. In my experience my family are the most honest when it comes to telling you the truth about your skin condition. So odds on, they're talling the truth.

As oort so excellently points out, this sounds like Body Dysmorphic Disorder, which I think is what I've got. No matter what people tell me, I think I'm ugly. I don't think I will ever be happy when I look in the mirror, but girls tell me I'm good looking. If you want to really get rid of it, enquire about seeing a shrink.

hey bro

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I been turning down my dream girls, so I know man, I know. I have a few sebacusous hyperplasia nodules on my nose which is basically unnoticable and they are gong to get lasered out in a few months but I am kicking my own butt for not gong out with some of the most beautiful girls on earth.

Hey bud just look at them and smile biggrin.gif Don't try to go out with them but just make them feel beautiful (you can tell them that too) and that is your only motive to make themsevles feel good. If they are into you, then they will definately take the next step after finding out you are interested.

Finally choose to be happy bro. I am 21, I dont know how old you are but sounds like under 18 since you still ride the school bus (i remeber those days). Take it from someone a little older and a little more experienced. Live with no regrets, at the very least make them feel good about themsevles, it will make you feel better also. Also please remember EVERYONE gets rejected at some point in life, its NO BIG DEAL. I can't believe i brushed off so many beautiful girls just like you ](*,)

Good luck to you bud. You are only young once, go out and kick butt.

Yeah man if your acne is light, it's really possible to talk to that girls.

Just try to show you aren't embarresed about your skin and that you're a very strong person.

what did you come here for, seriously. you have hot chicks after you and you are thinking wait i need to go post on an acne board? c'mon man wake the f up.

Do yourself a favor. Write " Wuss " and "dumbass " on your head and have someone slap the hell out of you until you get it.

You dont have to have some fancy line. Just say HI.

Man, if I knew you personally, I would give you a T-Bone suplex.

-IQs

You sound so stressed out, I mean who the hell wants all these hot hot girls approaching them, how to break the ice man, its difficult. Sometimes I use the mellow reponse and say hey or sometimes when I get really brave I say how are you. I know this might seem a little weird, but maybe you feel the way you do because of small penisitus?

Back to reality, if i ever saw you, i would get a bad case of slapitus, and then tell you to go die in a hole, because you are in fact gay, and it is a horrible horrible disease that infects over .000000000000000000000000000000000002% of the population today. Trust me, once you hit puberty, the chicks will go away. Until then, just practice your mumbling in front of the mirror, and dont look them in the eyes, cuz they might think you like them. Thats all you gotta ever know man, good luck.