Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
3pointshoota

Rash on Hand...because of accutane?

Hey,

Im currently on my second month of accutance, 60mg. Today I think I have devoped a rash on my right hand. It looks like the little pores have red and are a bit swollen. Is this normal on accutane? Should I be concerned?

Ive gotten that a couple of times, and im on my 3rd month of accutane, went away in a couple of days for me

I started to get a rash on my arms and hicky looking things on my neck. My Dr. gave me some medicine for that but now I have the similar thing that you described on my hands (Both) it really itches.. The medicine is not clearing my hands up though. Glad to hear that I am not alone with this issue. I am also getting about 2 sty's per week or so (only one this week though) [-o< I'm a little discouraged, but I am sure it will get better

I get the rash too if I don't keep my hands and/or neck moisturized enough. The derm gave me a couple small sample tubes of some cream. The cream works great..the rash goes away with in a couple hours and stops itching immediately.

The rash is a side effect of Accutane. It's a funny looking rash though. Flat and smooth but very shiny...at least for me

coincidentally i developed the same rash this week so went to my derm & he confirmed it's from the Accutane (well Amnesteen in my case).. he prescribed cream which i didn't pick up yet.

I had the same thing on my right hand. Started moisturizing my hands 2 times a day and it went away in like 2 days. It may have gone away on its own but I dont know.

Hey,

Im currently on my second month of accutance, 60mg. Today I think I have devoped a rash on my right hand. It looks like the little pores have red and are a bit swollen. Is this normal on accutane? Should I be concerned?

I got a little red bumpy rash on my hands whilst on ro-acc aswell... Washing up liquid caused mine to appear (Must of iritated skin).

Kept it moisturised and it disapeared within couple of weeks.