Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
damnpits

PLEASE HELP- really depressed with pits on temples

I am 21 and have pits on both my temples. The pits are from bad acne i had when i was in my mid teens. I have scars on the rest of my face but they are dispersed and so don't bother me. I have 7/8 pits on both temples. The pits aren't that deep but are very obvious in certain light. The pits are soft: they vanish when the skin is lightly stretched or pressed. The pits are fibrotic like pock marks. Some of them have connected.

I have had procedures done to try to eradicate these pits but none have really worked.

I had my second session of laser surgery done 2 weeks ago. It has helped take away the edges of the scars but it hasn't filled them in. I know it takes a few months to see the full affect of the laser but judging on the last time, i don't think it will get much better than it is at present.

I think i need collagen to push out these pits but i'm not sure.

If anyone has any suggestions please reply

Thanks alot

Thanks Emmanuel, Maya for replies

Maya- do you have any pits on your temples? If so, have you tried needling them and have you seen any improvement?

I will probobaly leave my temples alone for a few months as i've just had laser done, but i may try this in the future.

By the way, if anyone reading this has any other suggestions please reply or if anyone has any questions re: laser surgery, don't hesitate to send a message to my private mailbox

Thanks alot