Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haido68

Textile Light Therapy Acne Treatment for the face and body

Hi Everybody,

I'm new to this forum, but I thought I'd share a new product I found out about. I'm sure you're all aware of light therapy and its therapeutic effect on acne prone skin. A newly formed business created by Dr. Michael Kreindel (inventor of laser and IPL skin rejuvenations and ELOS technology), called SunSoul has created a product that will utilize light therapy to treat body and face acne. Please refer to this site for more information.

In summary, by wearing these hats and clothing and staying outdoors in the sun for a minimum of 2 hrs a week will treat and improve your acne condition. I'm actually doing a project on this, and I was wondering what you guys thought about it. Would you buy it?

On a personal note, I think this product is a good idea. I have a bit of acne and I've tried Proactiv. I find that my skin is too sensitive for it, and the over the counter products don't seem to be effective enough. I also don't want to resort to prescription medications and laser/light therapy is way to expensive.

Please let me know what you think!