Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i've been on the regimen for about four years now, and it's always worked well for me when i apply it properly, that is during the day and at night. but this usually isn't possible for me because i'm very pale, and the treatment gel shows up on my skin. it does not disappear, it's very clear there is SOMETHING on my face haha...so i was thinking of trying the regimen gel at night and the acnefree lotion during the day. i know it's a higher concentration (3.7%) but since it's a light lotion i thought it may work as well.

so the point to this spiel is...has anyone tried the acnefree lotion??

<3 kADY

I tried it about 2 years ago or so. So I can't provide a comprehensive review but I was happy with it. Back then my acne wasn't as bad. However, I'm confused as to how a clear gel shows up on your skin, and you think a white lotion won't?

I tried it about 2 years ago or so. So I can't provide a comprehensive review but I was happy with it. Back then my acne wasn't as bad. However, I'm confused as to how a clear gel shows up on your skin, and you think a white lotion won't?

my face just seems to like lotions better than gels, they just form a layer on the top of my skin while a lotion absorbs. eh, i don't know...just seemed better haha.

<3 kADY