Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
happy*gal

papaya soap + olay regenerist = great looking skin

i have been using papaya soap everyday for the past 2 weeks and regenerist every night, and i see a huge difference in my skin texture!. i looks vibrant and feels so smooth. i have very mild scarring that has improved since i started using these products. just thought i'd share my success story with you all! good luck to everyone!!

What papaya soap are you using and where did you buy it?

I have been wanting to buy the papaya soap (as I have read about it on another thread). I have recently started using a glycolic gel to help with my oily skin but I think it is making my face red (almost sun burn) and peeling. The area around my eye is extremely dry (cracking and peeling). I am also doing the vinegar method too.

I am looking for a soap or something that will give my complexion a nice glow. I have yet to find that product or something that will fit into my regimen.

i am using the olay serum. i didn't have any breakouts when i started it. i love this stuff!! it feels so nice when i put it on. as for the papaya soap, it is called Nature's Pick and i bought it off e bay. i believe these 2 products are working great for me! hope this info helps!

happygal,

Just curious to know what type of skin do you have. Is it oily? If yes, did

the serum help reduce the oil?

Also, are you using any other products besides the two you mentioned? toner, etc..

wantperfectskin,

I have oily skin and the serum does not reduce the oil. i use MAC oil control lotion and clean and clear oil blotting sheets for that. I am currently just using the two products I mentioned, although I usually end up trying new things. I will definately keep using these products though because i really like the results! If you decide to get the papaya soap, don't use it more than twice a day or your skin will become very dry. i used it 3 times today and my skin feels tight and dry, which is not good at all. [-X Hope this helps! Good luck to you!

That's good ... Sainsburys sent me a free sample of the regenerist. I believe it's got some good ingredients in it. Am already doing too much on my face .. maybe I'll try this on my neck.

what do you guys think about Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleanser? I just started using that..I am just wondering if its any good.. I really like Neutrogena's Extra Gentle Cleanser but I want something that is good for scars.. and is Regenerist Serum sticky like moisturizers? when I hear serum it reminds me of those stuff u put in ur hair.. which r very sticky.. biggrin.gif

I tried my free sample of the regenerist serum yesterday (on my neck) - it's very light, soaks very quickly and leaves skin very soft.