Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jandy

Revlon Custom Creations Foundation

I just bought this Revlon Custom Creations Foundation and I just wanted to know if anyone has tried it. If anyone did how did it react with your skin?

I just hope it doesn't make me break out. I love that I can change the shade because in the summer my skin color changes so often, this would be perfect!

If anyone can tell me what they thought about it and if it made you break out I would appreciate it!!!

Thanks!

super greasy feeling tint. yuk. It separated, didn't cover a thing, or match my skin. I don't think it'll break you out though - ingredients looked ok unless you are reactive to silicones.

I've heard wonderful things about the beyond natural self-adjusting foundation though - apparently gives better coverage than Almay's smart shade version - though I think it's the same parent company.

Guest kiwikali

ew don't use drugstore makeup it's total shit.

go to sephora or MAC

i know it's expensive, but you can't put a price on looking good.

Maybe I'll try out the more expensive stuff. I've heard good stuff about MAC its just hard for me in the summer cause I tan very easily so I can change shades in days, I figured this would be good for the summer and then get some better stuff. Maybe I'll try the other smart shade one, I have the Almay doesn't match my skin tone right, and doesn't have enough coverage for me either :-(