Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Whether you got 1, a few, or many acnes, the person will be pissed. Well I had 1 behind my ear along with my recently acquired rebound of bacne. Well the bacne is getting roasted by the sun. The one behind my ear had to pay the price. I already messed it up last week by a failed pop. So now infected, I tried a new technique!

I decided I would stick a 23g needle in it (the ones that you get shots from at the doctor). I got plenty of them lying around so I was like lets try this with the goal being to get the crap out and let it heal. Well I stuck it in. No pain because these needles are razor thin. I stuck it about 1/2 cm in my head. I then took it out and...

BOOOOM!

Blood is pouring out my head down around my left shoulder and down my chest and stomach. I looked like I just was in a war. With blood everywhere I tried to see if I got the crap out. I don't know now. I probably lost half a pint of blood. I think I hit an artery or something.

Anyways, don't stick needles in your head.

:(

Holy shit, honey, I'm sorry!!!! PLEASE take care of this and if you need to go to the doctor, go! We don't need the Necro passing out from blood loss!

*laughed for about ten minutes straight* Jesus, that's funny. I mean, it wasn't exactly the wisest choice in the world, and I'm very concerned for you, but God...funny. *laughs again*

...Anyway, are you okay now? What did you do about it?

I know having an evil zit can drive us to the point of insanity in trying to get rid of it, but this must be by far the worst case I've heard/read... @[email protected] I hope you're okay.

Holy shit, honey, I'm sorry!!!! PLEASE take care of this and if you need to go to the doctor, go! We don't need the Necro passing out from blood loss!

Haha, I got a lot of blood. :)

*laughed for about ten minutes straight* Jesus, that's funny. I mean, it wasn't exactly the wisest choice in the world, and I'm very concerned for you, but God...funny. *laughs again*

...Anyway, are you okay now? What did you do about it?

I watched as it splattered everywhere and streamed down my chest. I thought it was pretty cool. I am pretty sure I hit a vessel, vein, or artery. Blood doesn't splatter out like that usually. I eventually covered the hole LOL.

I know having an evil zit can drive us to the point of insanity in trying to get rid of it, but this must be by far the worst case I've heard/read... @[email protected] I hope you're okay.

Yeah, the spot looks like it is healing. 23g needle is pretty tiny but I stuck it pretty deep - probably 1/2" away from the actual skull hehe. I refuse to have acnes! :dance:

hA Ha

Hehe

now i am convinced you are the ONE.

like jesus who had the spear stuck in his side, "and blood and water poured out."

You too, are like jesus. oh, Necromancer, He who has the needle stuck into the side of His head. And it was said that "blood and acnes fluid gushed from the side His head", and He lost pints and pints of blood, but He could not die. He was not like the panzy jesus who died when poked, He shall live, FOREVER!

now i am convinced you are the ONE.

like jesus who had the spear stuck in his side, "and blood and water poured out."

You too, are like jesus. oh, Necromancer, He who has the needle stuck into the side of His head. And it was said that "blood and acnes fluid gushed from the side His head", and He lost pints and pints of blood, but He could not die. He was not like the panzy jesus who died when poked, He shall live, FOREVER!

Haha, I will show all if it heals. I still got a big cut on the side of my head. :)

Hahahaaa! I thought I was going to choke when I tried to muffle my laughter (the folks are sleeping and I don't want to wake them up).

Just out of interest, why do you have so many needles lying around? Diabetes? Not steroids, right (Oh, hell no! I honestly think you would be the last man on earth who would be so dumb to try that)?

The steroids popped up in my mind, because I saw this document once about people who used them and this one guy was equally crazy as you and stuck a needle in his arm about ten times in a desperate attempt to remove infected liquid (didn't work, though. He ended up in a hospital).

Well after I graduated hs, I did take a razor blade, scissors, and other cutting tools to my chin. I sliced that mofo open and boy was I in pain. I had like two cysts in there. Not sure if I helped it because after I bled all over the dresser, my chin was swollen big time. The next day I had a job interview and I looked ridiculous. The boss asked if I got in a fight. I just said I cut myself shaving LOL! I wore makeup for almost a year in college. Then I was like screw this. It eventually healed after a year or so. Now my chin is flawless. I think I cut it open so bad, no acnes wants to go there now hehehe!

I got needles around because I like to experiment with the human body. :D

I don't recommend doing this for cysts. I stuck the needle in my shoulders a couple of days ago and now they are swollen and infected.

Sticking Needles In Body To Destroy Acne FTL! :(

u r the bravest person i've ever..read about...omg..you probably damaged ur chin to the point where there were no more sebacous glands left which is y it's so flawless...hmm...:D rolflmfao

you probably damaged ur chin to the point where there were no more sebacous glands left which is y it's so flawless

Sadly, if this worked, I'd be the first person in the bathroom with impliments of destruction...

Try Voodoo next time :dance:

Haha!

Yeah, I didn't learn the first time earlier this week. Now I have. My back is infected to the 10th power!!! :surprised:

u r the bravest person i've ever..read about...omg..you probably damaged ur chin to the point where there were no more sebacous glands left which is y it's so flawless...hmm...:D rolflmfao

Haha not brave, I just can control pain. I once walked home with a broken ankle cracking and all in my foot hehe. You might be right though. Before that, I would get cysts and all types of nasty stuff on my chin. Since that crazy night, no acne can form! I bet I twisted the skin layers deep enough that they are like ''damn can't get to the surface... troops move to the back!'' LOL.

you probably damaged ur chin to the point where there were no more sebacous glands left which is y it's so flawless

Sadly, if this worked, I'd be the first person in the bathroom with impliments of destruction...

It might of but the scarring and healing time wasn't worth it LOL. I looked like Michael Jackson in college with all the makeup I wore.