Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sid99

I woke up this morning with scratch marks!

This morning I looked at my face as usual first thing and I realised I had a number of scratch marks ainly on my forehead and side of my face. They are not big but there are a couple. I didn't realise how fragile my skin has become just in week 3 on tane that last night I must have been itching myself and it left marks. I have also noticed that where ever my skin gets even the slightest pimple it scabs and leaves a mark. The marks in a way are more annoying to me than the pimples at times because they last for so long. And now I heard that being on tane they probably wont even go. I don't know what to do anymore or if tane is going to even be worth it in the long run?

I have the same thing. I usually scratch my arm and notice that Ive scraped it up only after its too late. Definitely stick with it. Im on my 5th month. Unfortunately still breaking out but its much better than before. I get the weekly cyst but thats about it. Much improvement. Just try not to scratch so much. If its any consolation, my worst scratch periods were the first to third month. Not sure if my skins used to it or if I just stopped.

its probably just like killer clowns or little dead ghosts in your house trying to kill you while you sleep. I would not worry about it. I think Dan has something for that.

hahaha lol ye probably I was watching the haunting on discovery the other day, very possible!

I woke up with a scratch mark on my forehead today. It's happened several times whilst I've been on tane. The worst was when I was on differin though and one night must have scratched my forehead really hard with all 4 fingers. It looked like I'd been attacked by a cat lol. Everyone at work found it highly amusing. I find that Avene skin recovery cream helps a lot. The scratched disappear in 1 or 2 days or maybe slightly more if you have given yourself a proper mauling.