Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is it possible to clear up a somewhat bad breakout in 11 days using 10% BPO? I was completely clear now I just broke out all over my face and I have a vacation in 11 days... its got me really really depressed.

Please help me

Im using CLearZit 10% BPO now and clean & clear face wash

I need stuff that will remove pimples and reduce redness

I just got an emergency appointment with a Dr. Steven Weasen as soon as my flight gets back to Philadelphia on tuesday. Hopefully he can give me something for relief, like pain cause its painful.

I never been to a dermatologict but my friend said they give you a needle in your face as soon as you get there to reduce redness and pain in a few hours if requested, is this true?

C'mon nobody can help me out? I really need help here...

If you don't want to help me, could someone atleast someone tell me what the dermatologist might percribe or tell me to do?

Well its already starting to clear now, the breakout is over, its mostly redness and a few pimples left...

*Edit

Just got done looking in the mirrior, its mostly all redness no more pimples just spots of redness, some more red then others.