Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have severe redmarks thats covers almost my entire cheeks. I've had them since day one of my acne, 3 years. I have non-inflamed acne so for you guys that are familiar with the traits of it, red marks linger and NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER go away. Has anyone actually used anything or waited long enough for them to actually go away?

Wow man 3 years... Do you have your acne under control? Do the marks display a light hue of purple of some sort?

How long have you been on that routine in your sig?

No, unfortunately my acne is not under control. Although it is much better now, used to be lots of whiteheads and pimples, now its just some whiteheads, but lots of clogged pores, blackheads. This routine, I have been on for about 5 months now. I would rather have ACNE than these redmarks, thats how bad they are.

I have severe redmarks thats covers almost my entire cheeks. I've had them since day one of my acne, 3 years. I have non-inflamed acne so for you guys that are familiar with the traits of it, red marks linger and NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER go away. Has anyone actually used anything or waited long enough for them to actually go away?

The cleanser I use has SA and manedlic acid in it. It has cleared up my redmarks significantly

I am using the Vivant 3in1 Mandelic Acid Cleanser right now, I don't see it helping with my red marks, the cleanser really makes my skin dry.

You should try asking your derm about laser and light treatments. There are used very often to treat skin discoloration from acne or sun spots. Phototherapy is a good one, but it's expensive and takes a number of treatments. I've heard Vbeam can help as well, though I'm not positive on that.