Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well its Friday night and I'm sat in again, why? hmm you guessed. I rung up work and told them I'm not coming in tomorrow because of this breakout, of course that's not what I told them. so from tomorrow that's it, I'm fed up.

Here goes the rules

NO chocolate (I find this VERY hard)

NO forms of junk food

NO touching face

NO popping spots unless they are really obvious whiteheads

Drink water and green tea only

Exericse every day ( 20 mins running )

Go to bed NO later than 12pm

NO dairy (in particular ice cream)

Eat 5x Fruit/Veg a day

Regime

AM

Clearasil ultra deep pore treatment scrub

Oxy 10% Benzyl Peroxide

PM

Wash face with water only

PM

Clearasil ultra deep pore treatment scrub

Oxy 10% Benzyl Peroxide

What really gets me down is people who get to do all these things i can't without consequence but hey that's just jealousy and that's nice a nice characteristic to have, what I'm finding hard is having a nice breakfast. At the moment its

1X Banana

1X Green tea

If anyone can suggest something to add on to my list please do, would love to hear them, if this regime doesn't clear up my face, nothing will and boy o boy im going to stick to it 100% so watch this space!

Id like to hear suggestions with regards to a shopping list for this weeks shoping

thanks

a depressed teen :(

Wow you must be mentally insane. You're letting acne take over your life. Get some ProActiv, then take the two big bottles in the shower with you in the morning. Put a bunch of the first thing on and let it sit for like 20 seconds. Then put the toner on, don't worry about your face being wet. Then just go on about your day.

Then when you get home, before you go to bed, go to your sink, put a bunch of the first thing on, wash, pat dry, then second, let dry, and then take the small botttle and smear it on your pimples.

Thats like 506t94574508475987x easier.

Have you tried cutting back on vegetable oils? Cut back on any greasy food, or anything contains too much vegetable oil(eg margerine). And use minimal amount of olive oil when it's necessary. That helped me a lot. Omega-3 supplement also helps.

Wow you must be mentally insane. You're letting acne take over your life. Get some ProActiv, then take the two big bottles in the shower with you in the morning. Put a bunch of the first thing on and let it sit for like 20 seconds. Then put the toner on, don't worry about your face being wet. Then just go on about your day.

Then when you get home, before you go to bed, go to your sink, put a bunch of the first thing on, wash, pat dry, then second, let dry, and then take the small botttle and smear it on your pimples.

Telling someone to simply just use ProActive is terrible advice.

ur advice sucks. proactive doesnt work for just anyone.

BP makes me breakout.... have you ever tried washing with baking soda? I read about it on the forum and have been washing with it for 3 days now and my skin is amazingly smooth and the breakouts from the BP are wearing fast. I also started taking taurine... just a suggestion if you want to give it a try. what kind of acne do you have?

also, don't let you acne stop you from doing normal everyday activities like work. I used to feel the same way about being embarrassed to go out in public or even work. the people you see everyday won't judge you because of one bad breakout, they know you and like you for who you are (personality, character, etc).

you'll be fine. i usually avoid mirrors when I know I have breakouts. i know touching my face will only make it worse anyway so this way I just focus on work for example or anything else that keeps my mind of my breakouts.

hope this helps! :dance: