Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sweetcaroline444

Red bumps all around my eyes, keep coming and going

I am not sure what is going on, but for the last 2 months, i have had these red bumps that keep appearing all around my eyes - in the area where you'd get crows feet, and directly under my eyes and also on my eyelids (they look like pimples but they feel almost flat, not like pimples, but more "bite-like" ). they dont itch or anything, and I dont know what is going on.

They seem to appear for 3 days, then disappear slightly for 2 days, then appear , then disappear. they will NOT disappear for more than 2 days at a time. One will appear, then i will get clusters of them and by the end of every 3rd day I have big clusters all around my eyes. they do not look or feel like pimples at all ..

i dont have the money right now to go to a dermatologist so i was wondering if anyone else had this problem?

I have been to the beach many times in the last few months, i did use sunblock ... but just today i started realizing that was around the time this started. does anyone know if that could be the culprit?

I have NEVER had pimples around my eyes before. I was wondering if this is something that has happened to anyone else. thanks!