Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mat

Anyone here ever get called Acne Names?

I was walking out to a book store today, and a person came up to me and asked "you got any money" im like "naw" and so he's like "yeah you do, you got herpes on your face"... made my day shitty.. so yeah..anyone ever go through the same shit?

Lots of people here have had that happen - I remember getting teased in grade school (I started breaking out at age 11) and juinor high, even a bit in high school. Really upset me.

Yeah but, if thats you in your display, your really pretty. you have nothing to worrie about besides the guys that go after you:)

lol - thanks. Yeah, that's me, although I don't so much have the boys chasing after me since I'm married. But all is well. I just remember how much getting teased hurt back then. I've gotten to the point where now if someone says something rude, I can just roll my eyes and not feel too much one way or the other, but it took some years to get there.

If they are a older person you can say " I knew I shouldn't have fucked your daughter" but first and foremost make sure the person is slightly smaller than you. Instead of daughter you could say sister, but it doesn't have the same effect.You don't want to get raped and really have herpes.

Pizza face, hmmmm whats a good comeback for that....Well, I would say "Your mom sucked my cock last night". That's a little naughty. You could also say "Your moms pizza wasn't that bad last night" (lame) but hey, you can't just sit there and be like "I'm sad"

What if its a girl making fun of me? Do I say.. " I knew I shouldent of fucked you?"

Yeah I get teased sometimes about having herpes since my acne loves grouping around my mouth area.

My response usually is, I new I shouldn't have fucked your mom. Then they get really quiet.

Dude that made me laugh out loud! Seriously. Sorry for the sucky comments, but that response was funny!

yea man. the disses suck. there was a guy at my high school that used to call me pepperoni face in front of everyone, every day.

Never really had anyone say names to me, just looks and laughter, that was at school, this one girl would always say ewwwww. I just used to take it to be honest, just say I might have shit on my face, but that'll be gone some day, shame you'll be an asshole though. :)

I mean it hurts to get called stuff but that's life.

i remember EVERYTHING everyone has ever said over the past ten years and that includes some pretty fucked up shit. people don't know what effect they can have on a person...

If it's a girl... uh say.... (sorry to all woman) "Shouldn't you be in the kitchen?"

And if she is in the kitchen say "Shouldn't you be in the bedroom?"

You get the picture,

Hahahaha...wow you sound like ALL my guy friends with that. I shouldn't find it funny but I do.

Unfortunately my best friend is known for making fun of me and she doesn't even realize how much it hurts. Like one time she said we were like twins, and then added (in front of about ten people) "Except I don't have pimples" and then once she said my face felt like the opposite of the moon. Whatever the fuck that means. Opposite of craters, I guess? And I'm like wtf bitch, you may be my best friend but stfu. It's okay though because she's the only one that does it and all my other friends reprimand her for it, say things like "well not everything has perfect skin, you know"

So it's okay. And guys still like me better than her anyway :]

Haha wow we are some shitty best friends...

Ugh...you should see the stares I get. From people who know me, from people who don't know me...the only people who don't stare at me are the people who have been around me for a long time and are used to seeing it. I usually just stare back.

Some fucker once told me that my face looks like it is burnt. So now i hit the weights hard and the next time somebody sais something about my face i will pound their face in and make it look worse than mine.

I have alot of respect for girls. So I would never say anything to a girl..

i never got called a name, once these idiots girls like a seat away from me on the bus were like, does he have chicken pox..i just laughed inside..