Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AhmedGh

GOD I HATE VEGETABLE OILSS & SUGER

This my first time posting here..So Hi !!

I have been reading alot for the past 2 years and I suffered from cystic ance since I was 15 ( am 24 male) I went on accutane 3 times ! till I start having blood in urine ! yes blood ! i went on BP 2.5, 5, 10 % both gel and creams. Isotrex,Isotrexine , retin -A, ALOT of antibiotics, Fraxel lasers, Micrdimasstion, Deep peeling (called blue peeling) . Until I gave up. I litterly did.

I start looking into sugers after stoping sugers for only a week my skin start clearing up from white heads but then I was still suffering from huge cycitc acne .. Start looking into my food and BAAAAAAAM there was it vegetable oil ! you cant / wont believe what one teasoppn of sunflower could do to me I will break out ugly the second day..I am 100% clear npw. But whenever I eat anything with vegetable oil I break so bad that it would take weeks to clear.I tryed all kind of supplents but it seem to break me out more..The last supplemt was iflora probiotic which breaked me badly . I think my bady dont now tolorate any supplemnt but i can eat whatever I want in larg quintites with no problem as long as it doesnt contain suger or vegetable oil.

IF ANY ONE CAN EXPLAIN WHY VEGETABLE OIL DOES THAT PLZZ LET ME KNOW?

I know about suger from reading all the previouse posts but vegetable oil i dont know!!

Share you experince plzzz,

A.G

Typical vegetable oils are made up of mostly polyunsaturated fat. Polyunsaturated fat is very prone to rancidity; in fact, by the time it's cooked, it probably will have already started to show signs of going bad.

This rancidity is transferred to you, and every time you eat a polyunsaturated vegetable oil, you will be doing oxidative damage to yourself (the amount depends on the amount of oil, how long it was cooked, how high it was cooked, etc). Oxidative stress leads to inflammation, insulin resistance, cholesterol plaques that lead to more inflammation, and more. On top of that, they sap your body of Vitamin E (your body uses Vitamin E to deal with the oxidative stress), and yet they provide little Vitamin E in return. This is why it's best to consume your vegetable oils in nature's package--nuts and seeds, which will already come with their own antioxidant compounds so as to not steal them from your body instead.

Not all vegetable oils are bad though. I swear by coconut oil and olive oil, and use them both liberally every day (but I don't ever heat the olive oil).

Typical vegetable oils are made up of mostly polyunsaturated fat. Polyunsaturated fat is very prone to rancidity; in fact, by the time it's cooked, it probably will have already started to show signs of going bad.

This rancidity is transferred to you, and every time you eat a polyunsaturated vegetable oil, you will be doing oxidative damage to yourself (the amount depends on the amount of oil, how long it was cooked, how high it was cooked, etc). Oxidative stress leads to inflammation, insulin resistance, cholesterol plaques that lead to more inflammation, and more. On top of that, they sap your body of Vitamin E (your body uses Vitamin E to deal with the oxidative stress), and yet they provide little Vitamin E in return. This is why it's best to consume your vegetable oils in nature's package--nuts and seeds, which will already come with their own antioxidant compounds so as to not steal them from your body instead.

Not all vegetable oils are bad though. I swear by coconut oil and olive oil, and use them both liberally every day (but I don't ever heat the olive oil).

But Olive oil is good at cooking at low heat though?

I saw somewhere it is k to cook if is on very low heat.. , like rice

coconut oil is great i use it to cook meats or fry Sweet potatoes , banana..

>_> plus is good to gain weight :)

Coconut oil + high calories meat. , good for weight :)

You definately have some sort of food allergy, possibly due to candida or some other intestinal baddie. I say this for several reasons. First, you are sensitive to sugar, and candida thrives on sugar and is likely to be more metabolically active when you consume sugar, thus producing toxins. Also, candida creates a leaky gut which creates intolerances to food. Usually the foods you have an intolerance for are ones that you consume frequently. Since vegetable oils are in almost everything, it wouldn't surprise me. Plus there are all sorts of lectins and residual plant material in the oil that can cause an allergic reaction. A good test would be to try some highly filtered and processed vegetable oil. It obviously isn't good for you, but a highly processed oily is less likely to contain this material (as well as any antioxidants it may have contained too). Also, if probiotics cause you to breakout more, it is definately a sign that there is some dysbiosis going on. A healthy system should generally have no problem with probiotics, but if you are reacting to them (and not to any gluten, soy or other allergen within the pill), it means the candida (or parasite or whatever is in you) is reacting with the probiotics. This may be a die off reaction, and may actually be a good thing since it is a sign that the "good guys" are trying to battle the "Bad guys." It would be highly unlikely that you would actually be sensitive to probiotics, unless there was some sort of dysbiosis going on somewhere in your intestinal tract.

See, this is what I am talking about when I say what are THE BEST PROBIOTIC?

WITHOUT MILK,SOY,OR GLUTEN?

probiotics are the only thing I dont have, as my supplement...and I am still awaiting an answer.

If you are allergic, to ^^^the above, what probiotic can we use?

would a veggie cap probiotic be okay?

Or better yet, WHO ON HERE IS ALLERGIC TO SOY/DAIRY/GLUTEN..and are taking a PROBIOTIC?

And can you please name the BRAND, and where to BUY?

Thanks!!

Thanks guys,

I dont know about the allargy reaction but when I stop taking probiotics,Oils or suger I dont break out at all.I mean I get so clear that my skin is better than my gf .I dont eat food with vegetable oils but occaionally . From what I read in the past few days , Vegetable oils cause huge hormonal swings.

Can I use olive oil for cooking and frying? I have bunch of it laying aound.

To rakbs, I do break out depending on the amount of oil.. When I eat little amount of fried food I do not break out and If i did it would be minor. But once I tried and consumed one spoon of oil just to see if am right and the next day I had this 3 cysitic pumps that took 3 weeks to heal.

To Jimini, you may be right what are your suggestion ? I will back off from probiotics and will try to interduce them again in smaller amounts maybe ? How can I kill candidia ?

Coconut oil is better for losing weight, imo...

u serious? coconut oil to lose weight? >_< bahhh

Thanks guys,

I dont know about the allargy reaction but when I stop taking probiotics,Oils or suger I dont break out at all.I mean I get so clear that my skin is better than my gf .I dont eat food with vegetable oils but occaionally . From what I read in the past few days , Vegetable oils cause huge hormonal swings.

To rakbs, I do break out depending on the amount of oil.. When I eat little amount of fried food I do not break out and If i did it would be minor. But once I tried and consumed one spoon of oil just to see if am right and the next day I had this 3 cysitic pumps that took 3 weeks to heal.

To Jimini, you may be right what are your suggestion ? I will back off from probiotics and will try to interduce them again in smaller amounts maybe ? How can I kill candidia ?

Olive oil is 2nd best at cooking , but i saw not great when is heated.

Olive oil is only good at low heat.. like for rice.. dunno what else.

if u can't get coconut oil , get oilive then :) she be fine

Coconut oil is better for losing weight, imo...

u serious? coconut oil to lose weight? >_< bahhh

Thanks guys,

Olive oil is 2nd best at cooking , but i saw not great when is heated.

Olive oil is only good at low heat.. like for rice.. dunno what else.

if u can't get coconut oil , get oilive then :) she be fine

I think the best heat cooking oil is grape seed oil

Where did u get ur coconut oil btw o.O