Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baby pink

does Yasmin lower blood pressure?

I just started Yasmin about a week ago, and so far so good. the horrible hormonal breakout that Alesse caused is greatly subsided (I'm nowhere near clear, but the big bottom half of the face hormonal pimples are totally shrunken inside). I've heard Yasmin has a small dose of Spiro which is why I'm considering asking my doctor for it. I think it could complement my regimen and help.

Anyway though, I took my BCP this morning and went to the gym. I did 20 minutes on the treadmill at a brisk walk speed (3.9-4.1) which I would never consider a "cardio" workout. However my heart rate was in the high 190's the entire time--way above the cardio zone. I've read that Spiro can lower your blood pressure so I'm wondering if Yasmin can too.. and if this is raising my heart rate abnormally high when I exercise.. and if this is something to be worried about? I would REALLY like to lose 10lbs this summer so I want to keep going to the gym at least 4x a week so.. I'm not sure what to do about it.. thanks!