Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sonal

During what part of the day do you usually break out?

For me, usually when I get zits, 99% of the time it is after I have just woken up and look in the mirror and I might see some new zits. If I have an active zit, and I sleep on my side, the next day it is very likely there might be 2-3 new ones near the original active one. So it seems that it is easier for the bacteria to spread infection and migrate to the surrounding skin when you are warm and cosy in your bed, pillowcases might still have the oil from your face from the previous night. Only solution I guess is to change your pillow cases everyday or sleep on your back, so you dont let your face touch anything during sleep...?

Usually in the morning when I wake up, or/and at around 3pm when my face starts to feel tired (probably due to lack of sleep or consumption of certain foods during lunch).

I've been alright for the past two weeks since I'm on the paleo diet. Pretty impressive so far, but not 100% clear or certain it's not just a phase like others I've had before. We'll see.

Usually in the morning when I wake up, or/and at around 3pm when my face starts to feel tired (probably due to lack of sleep or consumption of certain foods during lunch).

I've been alright for the past two weeks since I'm on the paleo diet. Pretty impressive so far, but not 100% clear or certain it's not just a phase like others I've had before. We'll see.

For me I think the problem is extremely oily skin. My mid-day I can literally feel the oil dripping through my skin. I use the oil blotting sheets but that is not enough. Sometimes I just wash my face during lunch time and it feels soooo much better after that. But I can't do that when someone is there in the washroom, they probably might think that is weird...

Have you tried washing your face after lunch? Has that reduced the clogging of the pores with oil?

I get the same as you yep, oily skin at that time.

And I don't wash it for the same reasons, also I'm afraid it will make my face very dry and flaky like in the morning after my shower.

But when I'm at home I do that and it helps a lot:)