Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
williamp

I think it is safe to say That I have improved

http://i32.tinypic.com/2n8n6lx.jpg

I am so thankful that I found acne.org My skin has done nothing but improve since I started coming here. To new members I would say keep trying. Keep trying until you find what works best for you. It may take some time but trust me you'll get it and when you do it will be worth it.

Many people say they want to get rid of your acne but you need to make a commitment.

You need to be completely dedicated if you want to see a change. If your tired at night Too bad don't miss a wash. Take your vitamins don't forget.

Whatever you need to do, do it. Don't stop. Don't quit on something because you don't see results.

One thing I did was take a picture of my face everyday, Left Right and the Center. I put A folder on my desktop called FACE. The 3 sub folders were then in there. Even over the course of a week I can see improvement. Just because you have a bad day dosn't mean your skin is getting worse look overall at the big picture.

My pic above is a great example, I didn't realize how far I have come until I just put that together today.

I'd finally like to thank everyone that helped me thus far. The entire community has helped by providing many interested and educational posts.

Soon I will be completely clear and I owe it all to Acne.org

Great improvements, williamp!

Are you still on Taurine? I'm using it from 18 days and it seems like its helping my skin too. I'll buy my second bottle these days.

Very impressive improvement man. What you said about taking vitamins is absolutely true. many of us lack it. Great job man. God bless you. :dance::dance::dance::dance: