Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tazzor

Would you get accutane if...

...you only had cyst acne on just one spot of your face? But you've tried everything but it just won't go away? The whole 10mm radius on my left chin is getting really red because the acne is coming out on a slight shifted position every time....

Funny thing is, the derm had already given me the prescription... Its been 2 weeks and Im still debating.. :P

Any advice? Thanks

only YOU can make the decision to start taking accutane but since I have started I have gotten 1 cystic pimple throughout my entire course. I was taking 100mgs of doxy for 3 months and I would still get cysts so I decided to take the plunge into accutane and I am so glad I did.

I have only cysts on the right side of my face, but only in the jawline area. everywhere else is clear except maybe for a few pimples here and there. but the cysts were bad. i had at the most 10 of them there. been on accutane for 3 weeks and there are only 4 left.

I have only cysts on the right side of my face, but only in the jawline area. everywhere else is clear except maybe for a few pimples here and there. but the cysts were bad. i had at the most 10 of them there. been on accutane for 3 weeks and there are only 4 left.

Hey me too... it was ONLY jawlines..... 1 month into accutane, no more cysts, but there are still 2 red scabs on the two sides of my jaw... sigh.. Also, getting a million pimples (not cysts) all over my face =(