Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi

Does anyone know any other cures for candida apart from diets, antifungals and probiotics. I found this ebook which claims to have another solution for candida which is far more effective, does anyone know what the cure is in this ebook http://www.thiscureworks.com/candida/?gcli...CFQ6n1QodumqACw? Or does anyone else have any other solution for candida?

Thanks

Olie

Diets, antifungals, and probiotics are absolutely the best treatments for candida.

They are not easy options, but if you seriously want to get rid of candida then imo it's the only way to go. You're not going to find a miracle cure in an e-book.

Anybody who actually had such a miracle cure would be decent enough to actually tell people what it was, opposed to charging money for it and then telling them what it was.

Hi

Does anyone know any other cures for candida apart from diets, antifungals and probiotics. I found this ebook which claims to have another solution for candida which is far more effective, does anyone know what the cure is in this ebook http://www.thiscureworks.com/candida/?gcli...CFQ6n1QodumqACw? Or does anyone else have any other solution for candida?

Thanks

Olie

Diets, antifungals, and probiotics are absolutely the best treatments for candida.

They are not easy options, but if you seriously want to get rid of candida then imo it's the only way to go. You're not going to find a miracle cure in an e-book.

Anybody who actually had such a miracle cure would be decent enough to actually tell people what it was, opposed to charging money for it and then telling them what it was.

Agreed :D

I've battled with systematic candida forever and I have found only thing that truly works....bowel cleansing with plenty of raw garlic and echinacea (to boost ones' immune system)

Depending on how severe your candida is one bowel cleanse may not be enough.

The best bowel cleanse that I have ever done is by a ND andcan be purchased online.

www.herbdoc.com. The cleanse is only for 5 days and works absolutely great!

I actuallly love all his cleanses and products....I am hooked on cleansing with his products and cleansing monthly.

According to Dr.Schulze he feels that kidney and bowel cleanses clears one's skin from acne.

Also supplementing with accidophillus is a must after cleansing ones' bowels....need friendly bacteria to keep the nasty ones out! (also good for ones' digestion)

I hope that you try it and let me know how it goes or if you need any help or support while cleasing.

ciaobella 88 :D

Hey guys !

What probiotics do you all use?

Like without the dairy/milk/ soy or any other allergens like gluten?

I need a veggie cap formula, however I DO NOT KNOW WHICH ONE TO PICK UP?

Thanks guys!!

Hey guys !

Thanks guys!!

I dont know if I've ever seen a probiotic that hasn't been cultured in milk or soy. They may be out there, but I'd say 99% are either so or milk based. I doubt you would have any reaction to such tiny amounts of soy or milk in a probiotic. I have never heard of anyone having bad reactions to a probiotic due to soy or milk allergies. The soy would be fermented, mking it much better than normla soy, and milk-based probiotics would have very, very little lactose or casein in them. I wouldnt worry about it personally.

One idea if you absolutley mus avoid dairy and soy is to make your lown lacto-fermented vegeatbles(pickles, sauerkraut, etc). These can provide friendly bacteria and enzymes for your GI tract if made in a traditional fermenting way, not using vinegar. Also things like apple cider vinegar are also good for balancing the intestinal flora.

I've battled with systematic candida forever and I have found only thing that truly works....bowel cleansing with plenty of raw garlic and echinacea (to boost ones' immune system)

The best bowel cleanse that I have ever done is by a ND andcan be purchased online.

I actuallly love all his cleanses and products....I am hooked on cleansing with his products and cleansing monthly.

According to Dr.Schulze he feels that kidney and bowel cleanses clears one's skin from acne.

Also supplementing with accidophillus is a must after cleansing ones' bowels....need friendly bacteria to keep the nasty ones out! (also good for ones' digestion)

I hope that you try it and let me know how it goes or if you need any help or support while cleasing.

ciaobella 88

Could you explain in more detail how the flushes work?

Thanks

I looked at the website and wouldn't recommend buying the book. From the sales letter I understood that the book is based on this idea

Toxins -> weakens the immune system -> Candida overgrowth

I don't think it works that way. Sure detoxing helps, but I don't think it's the answer to Candida.

I agree with rakbs that diet and lifestyle are the real solutions.

Hey guys !

Thanks guys!!

I dont know if I've ever seen a probiotic that hasn't been cultured in milk or soy. They may be out there, but I'd say 99% are either so or milk based. I doubt you would have any reaction to such tiny amounts of soy or milk in a probiotic. I have never heard of anyone having bad reactions to a probiotic due to soy or milk allergies. The soy would be fermented, mking it much better than normla soy, and milk-based probiotics would have very, very little lactose or casein in them. I wouldnt worry about it personally.

One idea if you absolutley mus avoid dairy and soy is to make your lown lacto-fermented vegeatbles(pickles, sauerkraut, etc). These can provide friendly bacteria and enzymes for your GI tract if made in a traditional fermenting way, not using vinegar. Also things like apple cider vinegar are also good for balancing the intestinal flora.

Cool, thanks !!

So , which soy based probiotic do you, are anyone else reccomend?

Thanks!!

Also, which ANTIFUNGALS are the best to fight the candida?

I eat plenty of garlic, with like every meal..I am talikng whole clove garlic..

So is turemeric spice or whatnot okay?

Can you guys please list some good antifungals?

I am going shopping tommorow and I want to know antifungals I should pick up.

Thanks!!

Also, which ANTIFUNGALS are the best to fight the candida?

I eat plenty of garlic, with like every meal..I am talikng whole clove garlic..

So is turemeric spice or whatnot okay?

Can you guys please list some good antifungals?

I am going shopping tommorow and I want to know antifungals I should pick up.

Thanks!!

Enteric coated peppermint oil, oregano oil, caprylic acid/coconut oil, grapefruit seed extract, Pau D'Arco, Garlic...certain combination products, candida-specific enzymes

Google "custom probiotics"- very high quality/ high potency probiotics (especially the 6-strain powder)

ciaobella 88

Thanks

A person is basically taking Formula 1 it stimulates the colon's natural muscle action and strengthens the muscles of the large intestine. It halts putrefaction and disinfects, sooths and heals, improves digestion, relieve gas and cramps, increases the flow of bile which in turn cleans the gall bladder, bile ducts and liver, destroys Candida overgrowth and promotes a healty intestinal flora. It also destroys parasites, increases circulation and is antibacterial, anti viral and anti fungal.

One would also take formula 2 it will absorb up to forty times its weight in intestinal fecal matter and waste. It also smothers and draws out all types of intestinal parasites.Activated willow charcoal is the greatest absorbing agent for every toxin and poison known.

It will absorb and render harmless over 3,000 iknown drug residues, pesticides insecticides and just about every harmful chemical known. Apple pectin draws out heavy metals like mercury, lead and carcinogenic radioactive materials.

Marshmallow root along with psyllium seed and flax seed makes the formula mucilaginous as well as demulcent. Mucilaginous means that all the water and herbs sit in your bowel, soaking against the internal wall of your colon,, softening and breaking up old, dreid and hardened fecal waste that may of been in one for years. Demulcent means it will also ease the pain and suffering of a hot, irritated and inflamed intestinal mucous membrane. It literally heals the tissue!

It's a powerful vacum that draws out old fecal matter,k toxins, poisons, bacterial, drug residues, etc...a strong anti-inflammatory.

I did his colon cleanse for 8 consecutive weeks,because I had some health issues to resolve and it did wonders for me. I probably didn't need to do it for so long , but on top of doing my colon cleanse I was also alternating each week with kidney and liver cleanses.

I juiced for the entire time, along with green smoothies, but I think for the colon cleanse or for any of his cleanses if one can't juice fllush then it's okay to do raw foods instead as long as one is avoiding all dairy and meat.

The echinacea plus builds a powerful immune system that protects one from disease, helps destroy harmful micro-organisms such as bacterial, virus and fungs.

If one decides to do any of his cleanses it isn't necessary to buy any of his books...if you get the cleansing kit a book comes with each different cleanse.

I've been doing many cleanses for a long time and for me this one was and is the best and I'm still doing them!

Hey guys !

Thanks guys!!

I use Metagenics DF (dairy free) I buy it from my Naturapath. (it's veggie caps)

I wouldn't use any accidophillus with dairy, because dairy is simply sludge in the colon.

It's just creating problems.

I also do alot of raw garlic... one large bulb...about 5 tbsps./day.

I looked at the website and wouldn't recommend buying the book. From the sales letter I understood that the book is based on this idea

Toxins -> weakens the immune system -> Candida overgrowth

I don't think it works that way. Sure detoxing helps, but I don't think it's the answer to Candida.

I agree with rakbs that diet and lifestyle are the real solutions.

Dr. Schulze does stress that a healthy diet and a lifestyle is the ideal way to live, but can one honestly say that for their entire being that they've lived that way?

Even if one did everybody's body is being assaulted by every day chemicals in the world today, whether it's something one has used, touched or inhaled.

There have been over 72,000 synthetic chemicals developed since WW11 and less than 2% have been tested for toxicity. Many are known to cause birth defects, cancer and damage the liver, kidneys and brain.

In the average 10 min. shower, the huoman body absorbs the same amount of chlorine as if you drank 20 gallons of tap water.

The FDA has warned that there are over 50 different known poisons and toxics substances just in the average American's grocery cart.

I really believe that if one's body is overburdened with toxins then yes it will compromise your immune system and then it can not fight off candida or any other organisms or illnesses. And not everyone can tolerate the same amount of toxins in their body...some less then others.

The root to almost every health aliment is a diseased colon.....backed up with years of rot.

To achieve great health one must deep clean their colon.

Dr. Schulze does stress that a healthy diet and a lifestyle is the ideal way to live, but can one honestly say that for their entire being that they've lived that way?

It's not only the ideal way to live. It's the only way to live if you want to remain healthy and happy.

Anything else is simply deluding yourself.

Even if one did everybody's body is being assaulted by every day chemicals in the world today, whether it's something one has used, touched or inhaled.

There have been over 72,000 synthetic chemicals developed since WW11 and less than 2% have been tested for toxicity. Many are known to cause birth defects, cancer and damage the liver, kidneys and brain.

In the average 10 min. shower, the huoman body absorbs the same amount of chlorine as if you drank 20 gallons of tap water.

The FDA has warned that there are over 50 different known poisons and toxics substances just in the average American's grocery cart.

Yes, that is correct. And even more the reason not to further poison yourself with herbs and cleanses.

Look, I'm sorry to break this to you but those cleanses you bought cannot and will not work on the way they are sold. That's just not the way the human body works.

Detox is going on 24/7 in the body. It's a process totally controlled and run by the body. No outside substance can affect the detox process. It's the domain of the body and not something you can buy in a can or jar.

The only thing those herbs do is they irritate the body and provoke it to thrown them out (i.e detox them out of the body). The same thing happens if I throw lemon juice into your eyes. The lemon juice irritates your eyes and triggers them to produce mucus and water to get rid of the lemon juice.

If you happened to have some dust in your eyes the water also removes that dust. But it would be ridiculous to say that the lemon juice detoxified your eyes.

The same thing happens with these herbs and cleanses. They irritate the target organ (the organ they are supposed to gently and all naturally cleanse) and it throws them out. In the process you may also get rid of some of the toxins in those organs. But that's merely a side-effect.

It's really quite ridiculous to think that an inert substance like herbs could somehow go into your cells and remove toxins from there.

And I don't mean to imply that you are stupid or anything with this. You simply believed the story the doctor told you. And the doctor probably did it in good faith, because this myth about healing herbs is so pervasive in the alternative health community.

Still, even though everybody buys into the illusion it doesn't mean it's true. Herbs medicate. Only the body has the power to heal and detox. Anything else is simply illusion.

The root to almost every health aliment is a diseased colon.....backed up with years of rot.

To achieve great health one must deep clean their colon.

And this is another illusion. There's no food there that has been sitting there for decades. Yes, there's rotting food there, but it's the food you ate yesterday or two days ago that didn't digest well.

And yes, clean colon is very important to health. But you don't get a healthy colon from gulping down those colon cleanses. The only thing they'll give you is an irritated colon. You'll get a healthy colon from eating a high-fiber diet, fiber from fruits and vegetables, exercising, drinking enough water and sleeping well.

No magic, Chinese herbs or sticking plastic tubes into your bum required.

Have you ever done a cleanse?

I simply do not agree with you and think it's pretty ignorant and moronic.

And suggest you try some cleanses, because in all honesty if you were reallly healthy you wouldn't be chatting on this website.

I personally witnessed a family member with a life threatening illness recovery completely through doing vigorous cleansing and obviously eating healthy myself as well.

If anyone has ever done a cleanse (maybe more if their reallly toxic) would notice an improvement in their energy level, skin clarity, mental and spiritual clarity.(unless they were eating crap after, because that would obvious be counterproductive Or even eating things they were allergic to.)

What do you think causes allergies?

Of course eating plenty of fruit, veggies, drinking enough water, etc...is moving the bowels...but regardless some people still don't always have "COMPLETE"bowel movements so then there is bound to be rot. Why do you think some people have really nasty, stinky bowel movements? It's not yesterday's dinner or the day before. Bowel movements shouldn't smell so unpleasent that a person has to turn on the fan or spray toxic air fresheners or only have bowel movements at home with a libary!

Or pass black fecal matter through cleanses. Yes cleanses do removed old nasty fecal matter.

Especially if a person's diet includes sticky dairy and sticky gluten.....that's just sludged onto the intestinal walls....nice and mucousy.....

A healthy individual should have 2-3 complete bowel movements a day and it should be an hour after eating a meal. How many people can say that they do?

I do think that if people did more cleanses and ate pure, unadulted food they wouldn't be having alll the problems that they are having, but there's more to it then that.

What about all the parasites that are harbouring in everyone's colon, liver, kidneys, etc..? Are you simply going to let them live and wreck havoc in your body?

A sane person would say no and take herbs and do cleanses to kill and remove them....as with candida or any other funky things living in our bodies.

No matter what everyone is ingesting parasites.....and for some it is more devestating then others.

For most of my life I've been a vegetarian, and ate nothing, but organic food and for 3 yrs. ate nothing but live food and drank 8 ounces of fresh wheatgrass juice a day, but that didn't stop my body from harbouring parasites....and creating allergies so bad that I couldn't be in the toxic world...anything and everything caused an allergic reaction, so bad that I couldn't function.

I can honestly say that I didn't have a life....and just tried to get through the day.

Slowly after doing an unbelivable amount of cleansing I can now live a full life in this toxic world of ours.

And no matter how healthy you and I eat and live we are still absorbing toxins in our bodies.

They are everywhere!

And we simply need to clean and give our bodies a tune up just like our vehicles.

ok guys so this is my candida cure:

1.Coconut oil 3 tablesppons daily

2.Garlic supplement

3.Acidophilus two tablets on empty stomach

I haven't added oil of oregano yet but don't know how to.

What do u think?

Should I just eat real garlic?

And what do I alternate with the garlic as an anti-fungal?

Specify when I should all of this to if u can.

Thnx.

ciaobella 88

Thanks

A person is basically taking Formula 1 it stimulates the colon's natural muscle action and strengthens the muscles of the large intestine. It halts putrefaction and disinfects, sooths and heals, improves digestion, relieve gas and cramps, increases the flow of bile which in turn cleans the gall bladder, bile ducts and liver, destroys Candida overgrowth and promotes a healty intestinal flora. It also destroys parasites, increases circulation and is antibacterial, anti viral and anti fungal.

One would also take formula 2 it will absorb up to forty times its weight in intestinal fecal matter and waste. It also smothers and draws out all types of intestinal parasites.Activated willow charcoal is the greatest absorbing agent for every toxin and poison known.

It will absorb and render harmless over 3,000 iknown drug residues, pesticides insecticides and just about every harmful chemical known. Apple pectin draws out heavy metals like mercury, lead and carcinogenic radioactive materials.

Marshmallow root along with psyllium seed and flax seed makes the formula mucilaginous as well as demulcent. Mucilaginous means that all the water and herbs sit in your bowel, soaking against the internal wall of your colon,, softening and breaking up old, dreid and hardened fecal waste that may of been in one for years. Demulcent means it will also ease the pain and suffering of a hot, irritated and inflamed intestinal mucous membrane. It literally heals the tissue!

It's a powerful vacum that draws out old fecal matter,k toxins, poisons, bacterial, drug residues, etc...a strong anti-inflammatory.

I did his colon cleanse for 8 consecutive weeks,because I had some health issues to resolve and it did wonders for me. I probably didn't need to do it for so long , but on top of doing my colon cleanse I was also alternating each week with kidney and liver cleanses.

I juiced for the entire time, along with green smoothies, but I think for the colon cleanse or for any of his cleanses if one can't juice fllush then it's okay to do raw foods instead as long as one is avoiding all dairy and meat.

The echinacea plus builds a powerful immune system that protects one from disease, helps destroy harmful micro-organisms such as bacterial, virus and fungs.

If one decides to do any of his cleanses it isn't necessary to buy any of his books...if you get the cleansing kit a book comes with each different cleanse.

I've been doing many cleanses for a long time and for me this one was and is the best and I'm still doing them!

Did your skin cure as a result of this? thanks for taking your time to expalain to me how this works.

Thanks

Enteric coated peppermint oil, oregano oil, caprylic acid/coconut oil, grapefruit seed extract, Pau D'Arco, Garlic...certain combination products, candida-specific enzymes

Google "custom probiotics"- very high quality/ high potency probiotics (especially the 6-strain powder)

What is Threelac then, it claims to be very effective?

Is eating grapefruit like taking g.s.e.?

So it sort of is generally:

Diet - starve off candida >

Anti-fungals - kill bad bacteria >

Probiotics - introduce good bacteria >

Exercise/sleep etc - boost immune system

*Its cool when all these little connections start sparking in your brain between diet, hormones, parasites, exercise, sleep..... all I wonder now though is what WILL people who don't get acne get