Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ihatescars2

Starting Dermaroll this weekend - what topical to use

So I have recently purchased a dermaroller and plan to start using it this weekend. I'm starting with a .5mm roller and I have also purchased a .75 roller that I will use once I see how my skin reacts. I don't want to use anything larger because I dont feel like that is something people should be doing on their own at home. I'm confident that these sizes can help just as well since I only have a couple scars Im treating and they arent all that deep.

Anyways, my question is what topical(s) should I use along with this? Here is what I currently have (Im not looking to buy anything else):

1. Avalon Organics Vitamin C Serum

2. Collagen Firming Serum (from thecollagenstore.com) - here is a summary of the key ingredients: Col-Pureâ„¢ Active Collagen Building Serum contains the finest ingredients including Trylagenâ„¢, a tri-functional ingredient that efficiently restores the collagen levels of youth. Unlike many skin treatments, which focus on simply increasing collagen synthesis, Trylagenâ„¢ goes further by acting on the three stages in the life of collagen. Studies have shown that it increases Collagen type I, III and IV synthesis, provides better cohesion and stabilization of collagen fibers, and inhibits MMP enzymes, the enzymes responsible for breaking down worn and damaged collagen. Trylagenâ„¢ has been clinically shown to decrease wrinkle depth after only 30 days of treatment. Green Tea extract and Vitamins A, B and E provide powerful antioxidant protection and Jojoba Seed Oil leaves your skin velvety soft.

3. Scarzone

4. AcneFree scar fade & eraser (has hydroquinone and oxygen peptide to help reduce scar)

5. AcneFree pock mark filler

6. Aloe Vera

I figured id ask you guys since I know many of you have tried dermarolling and I want to make sure I use the proper topical products as well and avoid irritating my skin and making it worse. Which of these products, or combination of these products, do you think would work best? Has anybody experienced any results with dermarolling?