Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sid99

small non painful lumps under skin

I have these two small lump/bumps under my skin on either cheek. You cant actually see them atall unless I run my fingers over it. They dont hurt at all. Has anyone suffered with these and will they go away with accutane? I am on 40mg and its day 6 on my course...

I've got some, too. A few have gone away, but some are being persistant. I asked my derm if these will surface and he said it could go either way: it will surface and expel or get absorbed and go away without surfacing. So yea...the Accutane should get rid of these (or most of them).

I had a few of these during Accutane that I think were going to be cysts had I not taken the drug. Now they are surfacing slightly, but are not forming full cysts or anything. They kind of sit there as a little bump you cant really see, and then get smaller and smaller and go away. But I am also getting new ones pretty consistantly, so I dunno what that is about.

thanks guys. Ye they suck for me as I keep touching them, i really need to stop! Infact I feel I look and pick every little flaw on my skin, ive sorta beocme obsessed with it. Im sure before I had acne I still ahd these flaws but I wasnt bothered then but now even the tiniest, I mean so tiny that you cant even see it close up I would try and pick or scratch off. I need to stop as I heard whilst on accutane the skin weakens and scars easily!