Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was born in the moon when my Russian mother Olga Buyecic, a daring astronaut who gave birth in the space shuttle. Though my mother went unconscious during delivery, the other astronauts reported that I floated in the air like a balloon but was held in place thanks to my placenta.

I was born in the moon when my Russian mother Olga Buyecic, a daring astronaut who gave birth in the space shuttle. Though my mother went unconscious during delivery, the other astronauts reported that I floated in the air like a balloon but was held in place thanks to my placenta.

No, I was.

how is it pedo? The majority of the people on here have there locations underneath there names anyway. Its not pedo, just not rly needed as a thread is all.

I grew up in the Chicago suburbs. I now live in Alameda, which is a lovely little island that is between San Francisco and Oakland.

Born and raised in North Dakota :) It's kinda boring, but I really miss my farm and glad to be going back for awhile in 2 weeks :)

how is it pedo? The majority of the people on here have there locations underneath there names anyway. Its not pedo, just not rly needed as a thread is all.

haha chill out. We were just messing around.

I was born in the air. See, my mother liked to often go sky diving naked. It was like a naturist cult thing. She was a bit of a fat one, my mother, and she didn't know she was pregnant right up the second I started to push out when she was at an altitude of 1200 feet above the Houses of Parliament. (Part of the naturist sky diving cult involved political protests. The day she had me she was trying to ban abortion).

But luckily a fellow nudist skydiver had a pair of scissors and on their descent he managed to cut the unbilical cord and by the time they'd landed on the Houses of parliament I was cradled in my mother's arms, looking about ten weeks old (the way "newborns" do on tv sitcoms). Then the Prime minister invited us all in for tea and biscuits