Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShakeShake

Semen Contains Vitamin As (people with acne = deficent in vitamin a)

Semen contains Vitamin As. Studies show that people with acne are deficient in Vitamin A. So every time you masturbate you are losing Vitamin As. That is why people always say if you masturbate to much you will go blind. Deficiency in vitamin a causes blindness.

Any thoughts?

well a drink like a semen milk shake would be nasty... and masturbation is addictive like cocaine.. for some. :ninja:

Semen does contain vitamin A. But when you masturbate, semen is released without the vitamin a. The vitamin a helps your semen reproduce! Masturbation is not harmful to you. And yes this means masturbation cannot cause blindness.

eh idk. Ronson makes a strong point if what he said is true. I've heard that ejaculation does drain a lot of vitamins/minerals/whatever, namely Zinc if I recall. I've seen quite a bit of evidence that excessive masturbation(i know none of yall are having excessive sex lol) can be pretty taxing on the body and have a negative effect on acne. no idea if it can cause it but it doesnt really matter because realistically most people arent going to cut it. do a search you'll find some nuts that were absolute masturbation=acne crusaders, but they had some good info.

my advice, and I think probably the best: just dont do it too much! pretty simple

oh dear :P

Sperm is continually produced whether you "use it or not". It gets re-absorbed into the body if it goes unused.

You really dont have to worry about this.

Regardless of the facts backing it up, Masturbation gives me breakouts. I'd done it an obscene amount of times the past 2 days and now I'm paying for it completely. Ironically enough, my oral treatment makes me extremely exhausted and so I'm way more likely to do it.