Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spelt

painful acne on chin - i need some advice guys!!

Hi all

I'm new to this site, and I would really, *really* appreciate some advice. I've been suffering from very painful, angry breakouts only on my chin - no problems with the skin on the rest of my face - for over a year. The spots are more like little boils, and they get better and worse but never really go away. The pain alone is enough to make me pretty miserable, and I feel so conscious of how awful the skin in that area looks too. Has anyone else ever had a problem like this? Do you think the Regimen could work for localised acne like this?

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly welcomed :)

Thanks guys

Hi all

I'm new to this site, and I would really, *really* appreciate some advice. I've been suffering from very painful, angry breakouts only on my chin - no problems with the skin on the rest of my face - for over a year. The spots are more like little boils, and they get better and worse but never really go away. The pain alone is enough to make me pretty miserable, and I feel so conscious of how awful the skin in that area looks too. Has anyone else ever had a problem like this? Do you think the Regimen could work for localised acne like this?

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly welcomed :)

Thanks guys

I'm pretty sure that acne on the chin is hormonal. You should talk to your doctor though. You say they are like boils that never really go away? Maybe its not acne. I wish I could be more helpful. Good luck!