Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wetwet

break out only in the morning

Hey guys its my first post and all but ive been searching through this site and looking at the causes of acne and treatments. Why is it that i tend to break out the most with a oily face in the morning? The 14 hours that iam awake theres no break outs at all and no oily face. It looks better in the day time than when i first wake up. -_- i pop them in the morning...i know its bad and theres gunna be scars and all but the bumpy pimples are soooo annoying.

i use benzacline in the morning and retin-a at night. I put retin-a on at night for about 2-3 hours or when i feel oily i wash it off then i go to bed. I feel that my face was actually less oily in the morning if i wash it off than if i leave it on overnight. i take minocycline 50 gm twice a day. I even started trying the oatmeal wash. it drys my skin the least out of all the cleansers ive used. O-o but even water drys me out to some degree, is that normal?

basically what i want to know the most is, why do i break out the most in the morning? i think its because of retin-a .04% gel, should i stop using it? ive been using it for about 3 months and in the past ive used tretinoin .1% cream for over a year -_- there were still break outs. oh and a werid thing was, once my whole left side was completely clear but my right side wasnt O-o it lasted for a month until i switched to retin-a

I know its a long post guys but help on anything is GREATLY appreciated :D

Sorry no answer for you, im in the same boat.

Your right side of your face breaking out might have been because you slept on it most.