Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sazz

please suggest a treatment

please suggest a treatment for this scar, its about 0.5mm deep

the background info on this scar is that i got a very small black acne scar with an indent about 8 years ago. life at the time was pretty fast paced so i thought i'd have it removed and went to a 'cosmetic clinic' who suggested cutting the skin and stiching it shut. had that done but the stitches werent able to hold the skin togather and the skin pulled apart eventually. i went back to the doctor that did it and he insisted that it'd work if done again. in desperation i agreed to have re-done but the result was the same

post-77566-1213100248_thumb.jpg

post-77566-1213100273_thumb.jpg

post-77566-1213100287_thumb.jpg

post-77566-1213100248_thumb.jpg

post-77566-1213100273_thumb.jpg

post-77566-1213100287_thumb.jpg

This is not now a normal acne scar because of the extra "scar revision" -cutting,stiching -done to it. So it's hard to say how the normal treatments will work. REgradless it will take years of slowly chipin away at the scar with verious treatments. look up TCA cross - Keep in mind any treatment sever enough to help scar can also cause scarring.

thank you pennypal

im aware that 'normal' treatments may not show any improvements in my case for a long, long time. im just hoping someone, somewhere has come across a case similar to mine of a deeper then normal scar and remember what treatment worked.