Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lalalalaloopsy

What is the best nail polish brand that lasts a while on nails?

I need a nail polish brand that will actually last a while on my nails. I have been buying cheap nail polishes and they don't last very long at all and I was also wondering if more expensive nail polishes last longer?. Also, what is the best nail polish brand that you have used that also lasts a while? TIA!

I need a nail polish brand that will actually last a while on my nails. I have been buying cheap nail polishes and they don't last very long at all and I was also wondering if more expensive nail polishes last longer?. Also, what is the best nail polish brand that you have used that also lasts a while? TIA!

OPI. I use a chip-resistant topcoat too.

You could always buy those nail buffers that have a nail file on them, a buffer, and a shiner. The shininess will last longer on your nails than nailpolish

You could always buy those nail buffers that have a nail file on them, a buffer, and a shiner. The shininess will last longer on your nails than nailpolish

I'm suprised I've never heard of this OPI :think:

Lancome is by far the best I've ever used, it's pricey but the quality is worth it.

I'm liking Revlons nail polishes, I painted my toe nails about a month ago for a camping trip, and about all of the polish is still on there. I would have removed it by now to repaint them - but I lost the nail polish remover. ( I guess I've found my little mission of what I can do for today. :lol: ) I'm about to test out NYX polishes though. :]

I'm liking Revlons nail polishes, I painted my toe nails about a month ago for a camping trip, and about all of the polish is still on there. I would have removed it by now to repaint them - but I lost the nail polish remover. ( I guess I've found my little mission of what I can do for today. :lol: ) I'm about to test out NYX polishes though. :]

Yeah, but how does it last on your hands? There is a big difference between the two. My pedis always last way better than my manis because of how much wear and tear our hands go through every day.

Yeah, but how does it last on your hands? There is a big difference between the two. My pedis always last way better than my manis because of how much wear and tear our hands go through every day.

Pretty good on my hands as well, it was able to last up weeks between work/cleaning/house remodeling. :D

next to opi(which I think is the best)..I have to slightly agree. for a pretty cheap nail polish, the Revlon Proffesional nail polishes do last quite awhile on toes and hands...not quite as long as my opi..but a nice alternative..

I use Revlon and always use a bottem and chip proof top coat. I've found that the chipproof top coat can make even the cheapest nail polish last for ages.

next to opi(which I think is the best)..I have to slightly agree. for a pretty cheap nail polish, the Revlon Proffesional nail polishes do last quite awhile on toes and hands...not quite as long as my opi..but a nice alternative..

I've never tried OPI, but Revlon is wonderful for my busy self. :D

My two favorite brands are OPI (Ulta sells the brand) and Finger Paints brand sold at Sally Beauty Supply store. Both are used by professionals and really do last a long time especially if you use their clear top coat.

I'm in England so you probably won't have heard of the brand, but I love Barry M - wicked colours and smooth application. Only cost £2.59 or about five dollars.

I first choice would be OPI, followed by Sally Hansen "Salon". It's only $5, the colors are good, and it stays on, even without a base or top coat. I also like "Finger Paints" from Sally's (as someone already mentioned).