Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I have been dealing with Acne for seems like forever and when relatives come over to my house I avoid seeing them because I am embarassed of my Acne.

Things that get my mind off my Acne are playing Baseball, Running, and playing with my dog. It ticks me off when relatives say if I am using Proactiv which I have and currently do use but it doesn't remove all my Acne they never ask how I'm doing in College they only see my Acne, so can you cheer me up I am feeling really down on myself Thanks.

How long hav you been using Proactiv? Is it working? If not move on to something else... its probably better finding some other medication.

We have all gone through this before.. and i guess what we say could only give you temporary relief. But remember that ure not alone. Thousands of people feel the same way you do.

Make the best out of your situation by keeping yourself occupied. It wont rid of your problem but it will certainly take your mind off things. I ran around the block too.. and focused on my work. You could say that having acne made me smart and active.. so hey its not all bad... its what you make out of your situation that determines how things eventuates.