Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How in the hell do guys pick up on girls? What do they say? I have no idea what to say when I walk up to a girl and that is why I rarely try to hit on girls. The best I have is "Hey what's your name"...."Where are you from".

Haha yeah well that works on the type of girls that I don't really want. I am looking for a relationship. I go to college, where is the best place to hit on a girl? In class? Wtf do I talk about? Or do they not care?

All I got to say is, don't TRY so hard.

It comes off as creepy and rude half the time.

Just go with the flow and if you truly interested in the girl, she'll be able to tell.

;)

Everyone tells me not to worry about it, but I really want to get a gf. I just got out of a relationship that was 5 years long(when I was 15-20). All I did was hang out w/ her and I didn't hang out w/ my friends...so I am lost when it comes to talking to random girls.

Everyone tells me not to worry about it, but I really want to get a gf. I just got out of a relationship that was 5 years long(when I was 15-20). All I did was hang out w/ her and I didn't hang out w/ my friends...so I am lost when it comes to talking to random girls.

it's hard to say, but don't really try and run game, just get a good conversation going and try to let her know you're interested at the same time.

but damn it stay away from the friend zone.

^ haha, agreed. the friend zone suuuuuuucks

My number one rule is DON'T TRY TOO HARD. If you try too hard you come off looking desperate and it's no good. What I usually do is say something funny or or a little comment and then leave it at that (obviously it depends on the situation). Give her a little taste but then pull it away sort of thing. Almost like playing hard to get. In my experience, it's absolutely necessary to play hard to get with a girl you like.

If you'd rather just start with a conversation then I agree with the above posters... casually end up standing next to her and just ask her opinion of something. Ask what she thinks of whatever is going on and work from there. Don't come right out and ask for her name. It's far better to say something like "I'm (name) by the way" at the end of the conversation.

How in the hell do guys pick up on girls? What do they say? I have no idea what to say when I walk up to a girl and that is why I rarely try to hit on girls. The best I have is "Hey what's your name"...."Where are you from".

just be yourself, keep approaching girls and making small talk until even the most beautiful girl wont intimidate you at all. eventually you just become comfortable and you wont even have to think about what to say. and thats really when it becomes alot easier, cause you can just be relaxed and confident instead of nervous and trying to pretend like your confident. and trust me girls can definitely tell the difference lol. and always remember most of the time its not what you say, but how you say it and the fact that you had the courage to say it in the first place. you may like a girl, but if you dont have the balls to stand up and tell her she will never know, and she will end up with some other guy that did.... and that really SUCKS.

Great question, moving to appropriete forum!

(and while the answer differs, I'll say that sincerity and enthusiasm are always appreciated, across the board!)

I just get drunk. When I drink I have a big smile on my face the whole time and girls for some reason come and talk to me :lol:

You mean random cold approaches? Like a girl walking down the street or something? Just go up and say hello and introduce yourself. For me it's hardest when a girl is walking down the street, but if a girl is at the mall, I for some reason find it easier.

But yeah, just introduce yourself.

Well I go to college and I want to talk to this girl in my class but don't know what to say. Should I just sit next to her and say something or wait till after class?

Well I go to college and I want to talk to this girl in my class but don't know what to say. Should I just sit next to her and say something or wait till after class?

Does it really matter? Introduce yourself in class because if you do it after class, she's not even going to bother because she's going somewhere. Just say hello and say your name in class then talk after class if she's interested.

Yeah good point...thanks man. I know she noticed me yesterday and was looking at me, I am just hella scared to go up and talk. Then again if I don't do it I will hate myself. Maybe I will go to class plastered, cus I find being drunk helps when I am out on the weekend.

Just have a seat beside her and make some bullshit reason up to start a conversation. Tell her you forgot your pen, and ask if you can borrow one, or some shit like that. :lol:

If she's hot though, she gets that shit all the time. Sit next to her and say something funny that's also showing a bit of arrogance but not in a douche way.

Tell her you would like one chance to prove to her that whatever she has previously thought about guys has been wrong.

That will at least get you one date... if not solely out of her pure curiousity.