Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
anarbor

Dry Lips; What do you use?

I'm on my second course, just started my 5th month? I'm not sure lol its been so long, and the derm said this might be my last month. Which is really good because I start college June 29th and I end the month of Accutane sometime around then...so my lips will get better.

My main concern on Accutane, with looks, is my lips. I have a few zits that are in the process of going away, but girls can always look past a zit...but my lips just look like crap a few hours into the day. Since this is my second course I've tried so much. Blistex (the blue one), Blistex Herbal Answer, Blistex Fruit Smoothies, Blistex Lip Infusion, Chap Stick, Chap Stick Overnight Lip Treatment, Carmex, Aquaphor, Vaseline, and a CVS brand chapstick. And probably some other ones. Honestly, I have seven of those in my room right now.

But the problem is, they wear off on me. I'll wake up in the morning, take my shower. And exfoliate my lips to get that translucent layer of skin off. I'm sure you know what I mean. Then I'll put on Aquaphor or Vasaline and start my day. I'll always carry around some type of stick. But then it'll wear off after less than an hour and I'll have to apply more..eventually I'll start getting really dry and when I reapply the stick I'll have a shiny coat on my lips which just looks bad cause I'm a guy.

So I'm wondering, what do you guys use that really works? I looked on the Blistex website, and I want to try these two.. this and this.

I'm on my second course, just started my 5th month? I'm not sure lol its been so long, and the derm said this might be my last month. Which is really good because I start college June 29th and I end the month of Accutane sometime around then...so my lips will get better.

My main concern on Accutane, with looks, is my lips. I have a few zits that are in the process of going away, but girls can always look past a zit...but my lips just look like crap a few hours into the day. Since this is my second course I've tried so much. Blistex (the blue one), Blistex Herbal Answer, Blistex Fruit Smoothies, Blistex Lip Infusion, Chap Stick, Chap Stick Overnight Lip Treatment, Carmex, Aquaphor, Vaseline, and a CVS brand chapstick. And probably some other ones. Honestly, I have seven of those in my room right now.

But the problem is, they wear off on me. I'll wake up in the morning, take my shower. And exfoliate my lips to get that translucent layer of skin off. I'm sure you know what I mean. Then I'll put on Aquaphor or Vasaline and start my day. I'll always carry around some type of stick. But then it'll wear off after less than an hour and I'll have to apply more..eventually I'll start getting really dry and when I reapply the stick I'll have a shiny coat on my lips which just looks bad cause I'm a guy.

So I'm wondering, what do you guys use that really works? I looked on the Blistex website, and I want to try these two.. this and this.

I'd say use either Carmex or Dr Dan's Cortibalm

I use a product which contains Dexpanthenol, a product called Bepanthen. Has worked like a charm, atleast for now!

I was like you had horrible lips and was horrible when u have a girlfriend!

I bought dr dans the other week from ebay and my lips are perfect now.. leterally

dr dans is the best u can get