Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

alcoholic drink of course!

I'm pretty boring so I usually stick to beer.. but I also dig girly drinks like malibu :lol:

:lol:

my alcohol tolerance is pretty hit and miss. Sometimes i'll have like 15-20 drinks and be running around, others i'll have a few drinks and be the guy passed out with a dick drawn on his face.

Miscellaneous topics are posted there. You have to post a certain amount to actually become a veteran member thus being able to post in the lounge.

i'm a big fan of the long island iced teas as well

5 - 6 of those and i'm feeling good. 10+ and i'm finished. :)

i've always liked surfer on acid and irish car bombs

what's surfer on acid?

hmmm i forget what's in it, but it's pretty dam good. it's a dark purplish kind of color. try it the next time ur at the bars. it's not too mellow, but it's not that strong either.

according to google...a surfer on acid is a shot of jager, a shot of malibu, and a 1/2 oz of pineapple juice.

Incredible Hulk (hpnotiq and hennessey). Damn powerful and easy enough to shoot or sip. I love the green color. Threw back a few earlier tonight...wanted more but I was stuck with driving, sigh

Also like Black Russians (gets a little sweet and chocolatey after a while though) and Gin and Juice. Long Islands are potent and usually bargains but are said to be a college student's drink so I've avoided them for a while now. But if I'm on a budget a few of those usually get the job done.

Martinis (gin, not vodka) I like but only outside of the club, where they are guaranteed to spill if served in a martini glass. I hate beer and it makes me full and often pukish.

i'm too young to drink and i don't care if this sounds stupid, but i like sprunch(fruit punch and sprite) or fanta, which is like carbonated fruit punch. im from hawaii and i was wondering if there is such thing as fruit punch in the mainland.

SAMBUKA! (flamin)

Baileys

Vodka and orange juice

Southern comfort and red lemonade

Smirmoff ice

bacardi and diet coke

B52 shots

most of all, COFFEE!! except i gave up milk and now it's not the same...

:(

you guys reminded me of some of my favourites...

southern comfort,

anything with dr. pepper,

cranberry and vodka,

guinness