Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lindsey Weingarten

The BEST make up, concealers, cover-ups you've ever tried?

In your opinion what's the BEST make-up,concealers, and cover-ups you've ever treid? Im looking for some new make up that will work well with my skin. Ones that work well for mostly dry skin. Right now im using liquid make-up, but im thinking about switching to one that doesn't show a make-up line. It also really dries my face out.

best foundation i've used is everyday minerals intensive. im extremely fair skinned and i've been using liquid foundations since i started wearing make up up until a month ago. i never was able to find a good match and have it look natural until i starting using EDM:)

I've had great luck with Coverblend's concealer (the one in the tube, not the pot). I wouldn't use anything else in the like as it really is crazy expensive, but when I need a boost of coverage and my EM concealer isn't quite doing the trick, I just puts a dab of this stuff on and it covers it right up. Hasn't cause any breakouts, matches perfectly with my skin, stays on all day, moisturizes without being greasy, and it's easy to apply (I use a cheap concealer brush). It'll last ages, too.

I would even put it over my beloved EM concealer. Only minus is it doesn't have a lot of color choices. I'm lucky they have one that suits me.

Everything else, EM is my HG. ^_^

EDM is my HG, but unfortunately their shipping is way too hige and their new website is pissing me off. If you can get the right shipping amount and are/is very patient try it out!!!

definitely paper bag over the head. works like a charm every time. or bindis for spot treatment. band -aids could also be of some use