Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey Guys....

I have been on accutane for about 3 months and it cleared up my face amazingly but just before i started accutane i was getting tons of zits under my jaw and on the back of my neck and they have cleared up a little but does anyone know how to speed the process up because its killing my confidence knowing that they are there..

Thanks

I ice mine. Nothing seems to help a lot, though. (They're also getting SA and BP, but those don't seem to do anything for pre-existing pimples for me.)

Ok i will try the head and shoulders....Do i just put it on in the shower and leave it on for a few minutes and then wash it off or do i put it on over night?

Thanks

Hey Guys....

I have been on accutane for about 3 months and it cleared up my face amazingly but just before i started accutane i was getting tons of zits under my jaw and on the back of my neck and they have cleared up a little but does anyone know how to speed the process up because its killing my confidence knowing that they are there..

Thanks

Are you a guy or a girl? Neck & jaw breakouts may be caused by residue from shampoo/conditioner hair products etc. I always wash & condition my hair first then use my bodywash. Do you rest your hand on your face or neck in habit? If so, stop. Give accutane some time to help get your clear in the meantime.

I used to have horrible neck acne, but it cleared up completely now. I used 3% Vivant Mandelic Toner. You should try something that has Mandelic Acid in it on your neck. Also, I found that getting some sunlight helped.

I was using a very mild shampoo no fragrance etc and still getting bad scalp and neck pimples ..I was amazed at how Head and shoulders classic clean cleared me up in a few days.

Now I am trying it on my back.

I had horrible neck acne when I was in 8th grade, but somehow it all cleared up. One piece of advice: Do not use BP on the back of your neck, it is a piece of shit that didn't do anything and bleached all my polo shirt collars. I was so mad when I had to go buy new shirts because all of my favorite polos were bleached :evil: