Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CDNGUY

Sweating equals Acne

Hi,

I think I have figured out that sweating is what is causing my acne. When I play baseball or any active activity where I sweat I get breakouts.

So, what I am wondering is whether anyone else has this same problem and what they do to help it.

I have been researching System Cleansing (colon and liver) and think that if maybe I clean myself out from the inside then maybe my sweat won't cause me to breakout.

Any thoughts? Suggestions? Ideas?

Thanks!

I have noticed that when I sweat, my skins looks better after, but then when I wash it, it goes back to bad, again, and I sometimes get more breakouts!

What's the deal?

This topic had perfect timing LOL I have been outside all day today...ok im burnt lol shoulders back and chest. My face is not but I did sweat a lot, when I came in to shower, I felt around my chin and OMG there were like 20 clogged pores, they were not there before. I don't know what the deal is, but yah sweat and my skin are not getting along.

I would think that because UnderArmor is so tight on the skin it would be counterproductive in preventing acne.

But yes, I think that sweating is a major cause of my body acne. Sucks, though, because I live in Southeast Texas. It's balls outside during the summer.

Hi,

I think I have figured out that sweating is what is causing my acne. When I play baseball or any active activity where I sweat I get breakouts.

So, what I am wondering is whether anyone else has this same problem and what they do to help it.

I have been researching System Cleansing (colon and liver) and think that if maybe I clean myself out from the inside then maybe my sweat won't cause me to breakout.

Any thoughts? Suggestions? Ideas?

Thanks!

lol i play baseball too and i found out that like the dust kicking around in my face causes breakouts.....the sweat causes it a little bit.....and then if im in the outfield all the bugs and grass cause a little bit...

never get a ton after a practice but i do break out from all those three things combined

i just take my anger out on my acne by crushing the ball

This worked for ME. But my dermotologist continues to disagree with my ways and tells me to stop proactive, tanning, aspirin mask, says food has NOTHING to do with it...bullshit

Sorry but your doctor is correct, food does not cause acne.

If your "Acne" looks/get worse when you sweat it is very likely that you have some sort of Folliculitis. Check out the pinned thread named "Pityrosporum Folliculitis"

Folliculitis gets worse in hot, humid and sweaty environments.